• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is buy far my favorite GT on the forum, hope to see it in person one day.

Credit to you mate

Going to japfest 2 & jae this year mate.

That's amazing mate! Best starlet in the uk for sure.

Cheers Liam I've still got a few things I want to change on it.

Illusion paint Lew nice, an pics from the mag shoot??

John

Only this cheeky one mate not allowed any just yet.

FFDB5FDD-BEEB-42FB-AED2-C46108F81BC7_zps

Is that on grimsby dock? :-)

Rob.

Yes rob smelt lovely lol

My favourite GT by miles so much detail it's awesome! And congrats on the mag shoot can't wait to see it

Cheers mate I think it's going to be in next months.

• 1 month later...

My gt is in this months issue so happy with the six page feature. Will hopefully get the original pictures.

26AB8D1F-7E86-4C07-AC63-457BDAAEEB39_zps

Only a couple of changes this week I fitted my new speedo surround and had the under canards pushed back a bit.

1C8471EF-8009-437F-ADBA-EB43516B8886_zps

Had a nosey around her yesterday, wanted to steal or shag it but there was a girl cleaning the rims and masses of people taking photos :D Would not of been a quick getaway through the crowds.

On a serious note beautiful mate nicest Gt I have ever seen and congats with the mag appearences. :thumbsup:

James

Edited by JamesD89

Couple of pictures from japfest 2 on the sfs performance stand was a good day.

D6BC0150-FEBE-4F06-A89D-3FA2FB5631CF_zps

D0EF5C67-46E0-4CB3-B5DF-A40A975EEAAB_zps

Had a nosey around her yesterday, wanted to steal or shag it but there was a girl cleaning the rims and masses of people taking photos :D Would not of been a quick getaway through the crowds.

On a serious note beautiful mate nicest Gt I have ever seen and congats with the mag appearences. :thumbsup:

James

Thanks a lot mate did the girl have blonde hair ? If not I should be worried lol.

hey lew could you put up some scans of the feature so us people on the other side of the pond can have a look too :)

Yeah I will do mate.

Congrats on the feature dude well deserved.. Lew if you don't mind me asking who does your body work/painting etc as your not that far from me and need a few bits done

Mph body shop in Grimsby bud.

congrats on the feature buddy!!! well deserved! she is looking absolutely superb!

Phil.

Awesome feature mate! Yet to read it but sure I'll get the time on one of my breaks soon!

Love this lots!! :)

Thanks lads well happy with the mag

Well done mate, was it Dan Sherwood that shot it? I literally have loads of the pics he took from my jap performance shoot, send him an email and he will dropbox them to you.

I really need to get all of mine and edit them all onto one big picture at some point...

Edited by MARC MOSS
  • 3 weeks later...

Well done mate, was it Dan Sherwood that shot it? I literally have loads of the pics he took from my jap performance shoot, send him an email and he will dropbox them to you.

I really need to get all of mine and edit them all onto one big picture at some point...

No a lad called rich shot it mate he's finally sent me the pictures got over 100.

imagejpg1_zps72f6353b.jpg

imagejpg1_zpsb102e86f.jpg

imagejpg2_zps32e78936.jpg