• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Best tyres I've ever ran buddy, so much grip it's unreal. Only problem I have found is that they catch a tiny little bit on the arch liners on hard cornering.

Should be ok on the fronts I'm thinking 195/50 on 15's

That's the size I run mate! What size are your wheels? Mine are 15x7 which is why they rub I think.

Sure the weds are 15x7 mate il have to space the fronts out a little to clear the ksports anyway.

Looking forward to seeing how big of a spacer you will need to run on the k sports with the weds :-)

Rob.

Will need to be big on the front to fill the livesports wings out mate.

Picked the car up today they've done a amazing job on the front centre section looks like it came straight out the factory.

Now for the canards I feel this one might be a hate it or love it but I think they look good so fuck it. Pictures make them look a lot bigger then what they are plus the body shop brought the under canards a little bit further out then I'd liked.

DSCF4275_zpsd873c131.jpg

DSCF4269_zpsf917d041.jpg

The pictures do exaggerate how big they are I think the shop wanted to keep the canards lined up that's why there like that. And if they go back too much they'd be sitting a bit too close to the tyres and these are the smallest origin make.