• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

brill day, brill effort from all

amazing effort on the track and such a good number of people turned out

what an awesome club we have thanks to everyone involved

Just for the record if no one knew Taggy was rewarded Best car of stand by me as his awesome effort on the track really shone through. Well done :)

got home a while ago now. Had a great day too thanks guys, i was little disappointed at how small it was compared to the JapFest earlier this year but never mind i got myself a ride in a rally impreza and now have a great framed photo in my room of me driving in! Roll on the next! :)

i managed to get a few photo's there not all great but il upload them shortly. :)

Sick day, i was just getting warmed up on the track ( after being overtaken by... Everything) and them had to come off. :).more power and handling stuff faux shaux.

Need to do it again, soon!

Mitch

Okay then, who was that in the two tone GT Turbo?

Crossed headlights, crossed fogs & rear lights?

Had a good time with you I was in the Icelandic Grey Saxo, playing with the 300zx TT, 3000 GTO & an S14.

haha that would of been me bro! no idea you were on here! what have you done to your sax? seemed to go damn well!

But yea epic day, got a couple of pics of all the boys on track, so ill try and get them up later!

Got a couple of vids of si on track aswell, only the first session tho which was pretty poop. second session was looaadddsss better, execpt the vid camera decided not to work! :@

Its crazy on the track! im not suprised he wore his discs out.. i broke real hard into the last tight bend before the straight and over shot a little.. and i swear to god my brakes must of been burning. The stench! Being on the track is so hard on your car aswell... idv never of thought especially as im only pushing 150bhp and wasnt exactly going fast.

Sick.

Mitch

Had an amazing day today guys, best track action day by far and was great seeing all the club starlets :) I havent had that much fun on track in ages, i was driving the little starlet to within an inch of its life!!!! Couldnt believe how much of a difference strippin out the car has made and I have only just started, was bloody overtaking everything.

Ha ha i can see it now already, i was side by side down the straight overtaking, scoobys, evos, nsx's, lol, only couldnt get past one car on the day which was a bonkers integra i think :) - Although that driving did kill my brakes, i put on brand new Mintex 1144 before i left and i have managed to go through a whole set of pads in one day. On top of that my groved discs no longer have grooves in them, they have been worn totally off!!

Thanks as well guys for giving me the trophy, was totally supprised and also really chuffed too :) Glad i put on a good show for everyone, i would have loved to have seen the look on their faces as i was overtaking them in a little starlet ha ha.

Cracking day guys, great club and cant wait for the next one!!! Trax is already booked

Starlets you gotta love em!!!!...... (ooo has anyone got any vids of me on track by any chance??)

Epic day, really nice to meet you all missed enzo tho 1min he was there then he was gone lol

hope you got home ok paul, we saw you in the service car park but it was too late for me and alex to come and help tbh bit annoyed how everyone just put there foot down and got off it was just me and alex left of the "convoy"

really enjoyed myself

good to meet new people and put usernames to faces

UKSC have to plan more events like this!

There will be many more to come dont you worry about that :D

awesome day out, taggy deserved to win the car of the day, he was awesome on the track, he could do with some new brakes tho lmao, he had pretty much worn out his grooves lmfao

He was very impressive. all the track guys were though. si's gt was going like hell and good old geo passed a teggy type r in his little n/a haha class top day :D

Its crazy on the track! im not suprised he wore his discs out.. i broke real hard into the last tight bend before the straight and over shot a little.. and i swear to god my brakes must of been burning. The stench! Being on the track is so hard on your car aswell... idv never of thought especially as im only pushing 150bhp and wasnt exactly going fast.

Sick.

Mitch

Yep track is a hammer on your car but hey nothing beats that experience i bet does it :D

Had an amazing day today guys, best track action day by far and was great seeing all the club starlets :) I havent had that much fun on track in ages, i was driving the little starlet to within an inch of its life!!!! Couldnt believe how much of a difference strippin out the car has made and I have only just started, was bloody overtaking everything.

Ha ha i can see it now already, i was side by side down the straight overtaking, scoobys, evos, nsx's, lol, only couldnt get past one car on the day which was a bonkers integra i think :) - Although that driving did kill my brakes, i put on brand new Mintex 1144 before i left and i have managed to go through a whole set of pads in one day. On top of that my groved discs no longer have grooves in them, they have been worn totally off!!

Thanks as well guys for giving me the trophy, was totally supprised and also really chuffed too :) Glad i put on a good show for everyone, i would have loved to have seen the look on their faces as i was overtaking them in a little starlet ha ha.

Cracking day guys, great club and cant wait for the next one!!! Trax is already booked

Starlets you gotta love em!!!!...... (ooo has anyone got any vids of me on track by any chance??)

Top marks to you mate couldnt believe the driving i was seeing to be honest was awesome. passing everything that moved nothing could keep up haha. couldnt think of anyone more deserving of that trophy thats why Jo said we need to pick best starlet so i said after 3 amazing track sessions it has to be you. get some more weight out get it running a bar and you will be unstoppable haha

Awesome day nice to meet all you guys :p

Only just got in everyones car was breaking down haha

let me guess paul?

Mark drove home in a fiesta as his is on a flat bed truck

Pauls gt was misfiring :)

That fiesta shifted! lmao! god its been a balls up! im sure the guys will grace you with pictures.

Good to meet you guys!

P.s jo's a mentalist :)

Great day and was awesome to finally meet many of new faces!

Looked forward to doing it again soon, and hopefully in my glanza and not in the SR lol

adam

Great day, had a top time on track as per usual :-)

my first session was pretty weak, but 2nd at 3:00pm was much better and passed alot of decentish cars!

Thanks for your kind words steve, dunno if you saw my first or second run?? The little gt was on stnd breaks, rsr springs and 0.6 bar on hybrid.. So not much power and no breaking or handling mods... HA!

Also..... That Saxo is pretty rapid guys....!!

Cheers

si