• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cheshireglanza
Epic day, really nice to meet you all missed enzo tho 1min he was there then he was gone lol

hope you got home ok paul, we saw you in the service car park but it was too late for me and alex to come and help tbh bit annoyed how everyone just put there foot down and got off it was just me and alex left of the "convoy"

i did wait for you guys but has you could tell i needed to come off the motor way

As asad said before EPIC day, had a right laugh, all the n/a's didnt have any problems <_< i got my first go on a track with my n/a, would love to track it again soon loved every minute of it!

i did wait for you guys but has you could tell i needed to come off the motor way

I didnt notice the keele stop i just kept driving, my sleep driving kicked in, kept thinking of my bed lol, sorry i didnt say bye guys hope u all got home alright. oh ive still got like half a tank of fuel left after filling up where marks glanza got towed from xD

had an awesome weekend and thanks to enzo, lianne, gary and sam :p also thanks to everyone involved and was great to put names to usernames even thought everyone had a good laugh at me being the height I am with the username BIGMAN :lol::o bit random but the bacon rolls from one of the snack vans at the track was awesome! lol

should have some pics up soon <_<

Good to catch up with everyone an abuse luke!!!! you know you like it!!!!! nice to meet the infamous Markoos <_< an still cant understand how you could :o top day top club lets keep it rolling an please get to the meeting points on time lmfao at the Mancs :lol:

to be fair they probably would be early if they left chesh lmao

if you think about it, Japfest.....Late (Paul came) RR day.....1st ones there (no paul) Japfest 2.....Very late (paul came)

so there being dragged back by chesh lol SOLUTION.....Paul=passenger <_<

to be fair they probably would be early if they left chesh lmao

if you think about it, Japfest.....Late (Paul came) RR day.....1st ones there (no paul) Japfest 2.....Very late (paul came)

so there being dragged back by chesh lol SOLUTION.....Paul=passenger <_<

So true!!! :lol::p:o

Awesome day, best show of the year for me by far, loved every minute of it <_<

Nice to meet some new faces, and catch up with some i already know. Everybodys cars looked amazing too.

Sorry i didnt really talk to many was spending time with my girlfriend seems though i wont see her for a while :lol:

UKSC FTW!! Its a such a awesome club to be part of