Call Of Duty: Black Ops

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually the Zombies thing is pretty lame in terms of choice, loads of P.C games had that type of thing, it's called waves I think.

They only have one level really. All the old P.C games I remember had loads of levels.

But it is fun, and yeh people quitting is annoying. Or when you don't get revived, after reviving everyone else.

T

I may be in a minority but the COD games really rely on luck rather than skill in 90% of the games.. I had MW2 for PS3 and now ive got black ops for PC.. PC is much worse to play online than PS3.. Its like "Jump,prone,shoot,get up run a bit then same again".

Dont get me wrong ive had rounds of 22/3, 18/1 etc but then the next round, same players, same map even i can barely keep a 1:1 K/D ratio lol

Very little skill in getting a kill, its a combo of lag,speed of hand/eyes and if the person has seen you first(or they spawn infront of you)

£40 on PC which is the most expensive game ive ever paid for and sadly its on steam so cant even trade it in :/ .. SP is good tho..

For me its Bad company 2 all the way. Much less luck envolved.

• 1 month later...

Halo reach > cod black ops

actually i love the call of duty single player, but multi player is shit

and i love reach for its multi player, but solo campaign is sooo boring

but for all you COD black ops boys, here is a funny video :ph34r: i had a right giggle at this dude

• 4 weeks later...
If any of you lads fancy playing with me, add TehBluebear.

May need to delete a few friends though... I wish you could increase the size limit...

Simple edit. Yet I think there was an underlying message here.

You win gayest subliminal message award 2011.

Also, 39 - 1. Pretty impressive!!!