New Girl Member

Guest ginaep91

Guest ginaep91

hi every one im Georgina new member from helsby cheshire,i have met few off you at meets before when i have been with my bf paul (cheshireglanza)

im getting starlet next week hopefully a black sr which i have seen just need paul to go pick it up ^_^

i will put pics up when i have washed and waxed it and paul has fit his coilovers,alloys on it

hi every one im Gerogina new member from helsby cheshire,i have met few off you at meets before when i have been with my bf paul (cheshireglanza)

im getting starlet next week hopefully a black sr which i have seen just need paul to go pick it up ^_^

i will put pics up when i have washed and waxed it and paul has fit his coilovers,alloys on it

hey hey! :D

good to get u on ere!

hurry up get a starlet and then u dont hav to put up wid his driving :)

wel wel wel look who it is george u best not have joind on here just to check up on me by the way the rules are if you dont have pics to put up of a car you gta put pics off ya self up posing on another car pref topless naw you know lets see these pics ^_^

shut up luke the pictures of my sr will be up soon so i guess you wont be needing any pictures of me topless posing on another car lol :)

spoil sport lol messin love u george im cmin up soon so ill se your new car any way ^_^