The n/a's were brill! I think it was 3 n/a's that were all cutting it close, all 87bhp. Funny to watch the owners.

I would have took more pics but, as ive mentioned before-i was mega hanging.

@Idrees- Sorry if i looked a little blank when you came up to me... i didnt realise who you were lol.. till after you spoke to me. Im a bit slow you see.

Mitch

He does realise a "catch" can is to catch and keep it in, rather than empty the contents onto the inlet mani? :)

I do realise that but it is a temp thing as my catch can wasn't working properly and the pressure was building up in the engine and blowin the sump seal since running the both to atmosphere it's been fine so need some longer hose to run them under the car

Liam: ive been thinking, reckon im running too low a viscosity oil. Compression is fine, plugs are golden brown, no smoke on start up or any other time apart from when its hot i.e. an RR run. I never notice smoke behind me at all when driving and i rarely if ever drive the GT hard on the road. Im gona try 5w-40... Currently using 5w-30 magnatec. Any recomendations?

Mitch

Yeah dude il have a gander. What weights are there?

Yo, defo need fmic and relocated filter. Need to sort my suspension out before japfest 2 .. Want it to handle sweet. Cba with the d2's.

Mitch

The n/a's were brill! I think it was 3 n/a's that were all cutting it close, all 87bhp. Funny to watch the owners.

I would have took more pics but, as ive mentioned before-i was mega hanging.

@Idrees- Sorry if i looked a little blank when you came up to me... i didnt realise who you were lol.. till after you spoke to me. Im a bit slow you see.

Mitch

:) i was so nervous with the results being so close :)

Im not happy with the result i got i have lost like 5 bhp somewhere :)