Charlies 99 Ep95 (on the road)

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought you had painted yours already lol. Im having trouble finding a glanza bonnet! theres no point in me getting my other bits n bobs painted until i have the bonnet too but i cant wait to get the new front end on!

i have an engine/turbokit etc here for it but the cylinder head is cracked! i need to fire a new head on it and spruce it up a little bit before tackling it, i dont think ill be doing the conversion until after Xmas now. I need to get saving for my sons 2nd xmas thats way more important than building this, ive waited long enough to get this car im sure a few more months wont do any harm

should have this registered on monday:D cant wait!

also took my engine up to a mates garage today, as my head has a crack in it ill need to change the head and tidy the engine up a wee bit before dropping it into the car

29082010444.jpg

its out of my GT, which showed 72k on the clocks but had been converted to miles so not too sure on the correct mileage but tis low enough and is a pretty clean engine. Shame about the crack on the head tho!

Had this sitting around for months too

29082010445.jpg

29082010446.jpg

got a wee crack in the manifold ill need to get sorted while cleaning it up.

need to buy some form of management and im good to go really. Still unsure whether to leave it until early next year and start the conversion and concentrate on getting the bodywork/interior sorted first

haha :( i just cant afford to buy new wheels just now, they will be changed but ill need make do with them for a while. Xmas soon and i need to get saving for my wee boys presents! hes a bit older and understands xmas for the first time! so everything i have is going towards that