★Amjad's GT Advance ッ★ December updates!

I have a braided oil feeds bought brand new of Ricky And It has leaked from day one! Tried everything and still leaks so sent it back to him he said it was fine so no refund offered, I just threw it on the bin

• Replies 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It wasnt the banjo bolt that was leaking, there was copper washers on it but it was the pressed fitiing to braided hose that was leaking through, just not a tight enough seal on it.

As said on FB glad you got home ok and hope you get it all sorted soon

Gary

What a shitter mate

Seen you with the car jacked up and noticed little puddle of oil

Who is the lad with the orange Glanza anyway? Is he on here?

If I'm not mistaken his name is Matt, walked over with him when I said hi to you guys at the services

shame about all your problems buddy

it was nice to meet you by the way

You too Brad, didn't get a chance to speak to you properly or check out the car, next time eh!

Ahh thats a shame bud, was wondering what happened when you jacked her up.

Sorry i didn't some over and say hi, didn't want to disturb you. Glad you made it home safe!

Nah I wouldn't have minded if you came over at all. I didn't realise you were "you" until I saw your FB pics earlier today :D

It was you that was asking for Steve at the services right?

glad it was spotted before you went on track then, still annoying though glad you made it home all safe.

:(

damm thats a shame knew you wanted a blast on track so badly

strange about the oil feed though Race-tech ones are normally top notch mines always been fine

Hmm I'm gonna speak to Ricky about buying a new one and see what he says about warranty etc, switched the old OEM one back on today so not crucial at the moment

Just about to book track sessions for JF2, I'm not giving up on this brat just yet! lol

Yeah I was pretty lucky man!

To be honest I don't want them anywhere NEAR my car ever again! They also bodged something as simple as changing speedo bulbs; the speedo cable popped out when my uncle went for VIC with the car! It goes to show why I've always been reluctant to let anyone work on or drive my cars but myself lol

*Bit of news*

- Ricky has offered to repair the Oil Feed, so its a good job I didn't throw it out lol

- I have pulled out of the Dyno Day meet because I've booked two track sessions for Japfest 2! (11:48, 14:18)

Which means I need/want to buy:

- a new clutch (one which will eventually handle a TD04 reliably)

- Better brakes, I've fitted some used YellowStuffs but I should be buying some grooved 3G discs and another set of YellowStuffs to tide me over until I can afford a GT4 brake conversion

- A set of PI springs to get rid of the comedy suspension setup and give a modest gain in handling

- Perhaps a rear strut brace/RARB should I have any money left! Or I can just borrow the NA kit for the day!

Tbh mate it may have been a good thing you didnt track it then, at least you are looking forward to the next track day and making it right for then :(

Gonna be awsome :D

Nah I wouldn't have minded if you came over at all. I didn't realise you were "you" until I saw your FB pics earlier today :(

It was you that was asking for Steve at the services right?

Yeah that was me

does this mean i now have your spot on the rolla's? lol i hope it does :p because i got a few upgrades i need to test out since last year :lol: lol

and thats good of ricky to fix it for you :p

you still at home bud? if you are can you please please please take some exhaust level shots of your car from different angles for me to show the guys down at prospeed when i do eventually go down and get my exhaust sorted :D

Glad you got back ok mate :lol:

Thanks Luke :p

does this mean i now have your spot on the rolla's? lol i hope it does :p because i got a few upgrades i need to test out since last year :D lol

and thats good of ricky to fix it for you :D

you still at home bud? if you are can you please please please take some exhaust level shots of your car from different angles for me to show the guys down at prospeed when i do eventually go down and get my exhaust sorted :D

Yeah I put your name down in my place earlier

No I came back to uni just earlier, I've got loadsa pics in my EP91 build thread so take a peek! I would paste you them but I'm a lazy bugger lol

glad to hear you got it home alright mate and hope you can get everything sorted! was good to see you again dude :lol: you going JAE?

Thanks man, good to see you too. Your '85 is just so JDM! :p

Won't be able to make JAE, September's always a hectic month for me bro

as sparky sadi if ud hav not noticed and gone on track your bottom end would have gone.... so think yourself lucky dude!

Roll on japshow and mmrr now!

Yeah I'm glad but disappointed I couldn't go on, roll on JF2, SO HYPED!

I'm still in Southampton which Japshow is on, and I was gonna come to MMRR meet but I ditched it in favour of getting my car prepped for the two track sessions I've booked hehe..I hope you're tracking your car at some point?

Thanks man, good to see you too. Your '85 is just so JDM! :lol:

Yeah I'm glad but disappointed I couldn't go on, roll on JF2, SO HYPED!

I'm still in Southampton which Japshow is on, and I was gonna come to MMRR meet but I ditched it in favour of getting my car prepped for the two track sessions I've booked hehe..I hope you're tracking your car at some point?

if you want jadders, i can give you a lift up to the mmrr day?

Thanks man, good to see you too. Your '85 is just so JDM! :p

thanks mate :p trying to keep it as JDM as i can afford to! lol

thats a shame dude :lol: i cant make japfest 2 so going to make sure im at JAE