The What Do You Do Thread

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Contracts Manager for a Drugs Warehouse

Serious john i knew you was something to with drugs :D

I'm a kept man ATM but a time served auto spark 10years and a qualified electrical and electronic engineer plus i dabble a bit at fitting kitchens, bathrooms and plumbing also fix phones, xboxs, laptops and make a few stickers LOL

Im an officer for the local government.

I contract.. cotractors duhhh to do all the required works on council houses such as central heating,rewiring,reroofing,rerender,bathrooms & kitchens so pretty busy chappy :D

lol there is no council houses left they sold them all didnt they :D

That sounds quite cool, what does it involve?.kinda weapons?

Maritime applications.

most recently involved Ordinance. Maintaining a vairiety of small arms (9mm, SA80 A2, L9A1), close in Weapons (30 mm cannon, dillon aero M134D minigun) and my personal favourite, the medium range gun (4.5" mk8 Mod1 gun).

next job looks to be maintaining an air defence missiles tracking radar.

im a self employed floor layer

Im an officer for the local government.

I contract.. cotractors duhhh to do all the required works on council houses such as central heating,rewiring,reroofing,rerender,bathrooms & kitchens so pretty busy chappy :D

so you pick the monkeys who rip all the council houses apart? ive had loads of work refitting or replacing carpets/laminate flooring because of the mess the council boys leave most of the work ive seen is really shocking and down right dangerous in some cases