セバスチャン トヨタスターレットGlanza V EP91

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted to get the same wheels in same size and colour too! Although I think these would be even sicker in some other colour under your car. :D In any case they look good! Do they rub and what size tires?

And you need a front lip back. ;D

Meh, doesn't do anything for me now unless you're putting a nice lip on the front like a livesport and the spoiler etc.

Just looks like your boring average v with mediocre wheels but a nice paint job.

Just my honest opinion..

I think I put OEM front lip and thats it

I don't want anymore Livesport or Jam body kits because now everyone put that body kits to glanza

Where did the front lip go? Ahh man rota's are like belly buttons now everything else is mint Seba!

I sold !!

Dudeeeeee where has the front gone :o

Front now driving in different glanza owner

I think it's nice and subtle nice work

This car is just too sickkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<3 <3 <3 :thumbsup:

Thanks !!

I wanted to get the same wheels in same size and colour too! Although I think these would be even sicker in some other colour under your car. :D In any case they look good! Do they rub and what size tires?

And you need a front lip back. ;D

Little if I go fast on speed bumps and at roundabouts as a sharp turn wheel steering ;)

We roll all wheel arches so we go down like that ;)

Tyres is 195/45R16

No I don't put back livesport lip !!

Those wheels look gash put the old ones back on

This option does not come into play

Did you roll any of your arches going this low? I'm thinking of going the same hight but worried if it'll rub a lot.

Yes and a lot of !!

Edited by Seba

Little if I go fast on speed bumps and at roundabouts as a sharp turn wheel steering ;)

We roll all wheel arches so we go down like that ;)

Tyres is 195/45R16

No I don't put back livesport lip !!

Ok, and they are 8" wide? I have 16x7.5" ET35 end they do not rub at all in any circumstances. Although my tires are 195/40/16.

And I didn't say put livesports lip back, I ment that you just need some lip. ;) As do I! Propably going to try making my own custom one. ;)

Ok, and they are 8" wide? I have 16x7.5" ET35 end they do not rub at all in any circumstances. Although my tires are 195/40/16.

And I didn't say put livesports lip back, I ment that you just need some lip. ;) As do I! Propably going to try making my own custom one. ;)

I have a 16x8'' maybe I put OEM front lip

Dat front end just looks sad :cray:

For me is perfect simple and clean !!

Edited by Seba

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck! just read your entire build dude, amazing effort! Has made me feel better about spunking money on my car lol!

Have you got a paint code for the green you used for the cage/alloys?

Kudos again mate :)

Cheers Joe

The time and thought that's gone into this is just is great no cutting corners everyone always bangs on about what this should have done to it even me am going to shut up about it, it is what it is and I really don't think you can do anything more to it lol :)

• 1 month later...