my dads sportif glanza rep reshell

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

cheers 4 comments guys :)

got a bad and a good update :S

some1 reversed into the back of my dads car and it cracked all the paint on the back bumper and dented it abit behind

280620112006.jpg

280620112005.jpg

280620112003.jpg

but a big upside is that my dad got 150 outa the woman that did it so hes gerrin a glanza back bumper ;)

so tried ali legends on at the weekend :)

opinions please??

030720112008.jpg

030720112007.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

cheers 4 the comments guys :(

picked up a glanza bumper off redz11 at japfest to and got my mate to spray it :D

150720112062.jpg

150720112070.jpg

160720112078.jpg

160720112079.jpg

160720112081.jpg

just needs a exhaust tip now :D as he dont want a loud exhaust lol

also got round to fitting the cd dials so hes now got a rev counter :D

160720112084.jpg

and my mates also spraying the front so hes my dads temp bumper :(

130720112059.jpg

and a couple of stickers he got at japfest 2 :(

100720112056.jpg

100720112057.jpg

was nice meeting your dad at Japfest! The rear bumper looks awesome in that colour! looking top! Needs some skirts next then they`ll set it off perfectly, especially in the tropicana colour!!

love the troll face on the rear quater window :(

• 2 weeks later...

uuuffffttttt how mint is this!!!!!!!

thats easily the only Glanza back bumper in that colour in the UK! bound to be! in fact, i dont think i've seen any glanza parts in that colour.

looks perfect. been lookin at an EP95 spoiler for the sisters car, this has confirmed that they rock!!!

keep up the class work gents!!! utterly mint!

Phil.

thats easily the only Glanza back bumper in that colour in the UK! bound to be! in fact, i dont think i've seen any glanza parts in that colour.

looks perfect. been lookin at an EP95 spoiler for the sisters car, this has confirmed that they rock!!!

Phil.

wow cheers dude :) i new there were no glanzas this colour but dint no there wernt any parts been sprayin into this colour lol

u know that dent behind the bumper? im pretty sure mine has 1 too lol

check yours n see if you got 1 too lol, if not its weird that mines the same shape, size and position as your dads

haha thats strange lol mines abit twisted behind the back bumper but ill have a look when i get chance lol

Phil.

wow cheers dude :o i new there were no glanzas this colour but dint no there wernt any parts been sprayin into this colour lol

check yours n see if you got 1 too lol, if not its weird that mines the same shape, size and position as your dads

haha thats strange lol mines abit twisted behind the back bumper but ill have a look when i get chance lol

Phil.

wow cheers dude :p i new there were no glanzas this colour but dint no there wernt any parts been sprayin into this colour lol

• 4 months later...

not really much of an update but me n me dad spent 5 hours cleaning his car yesterday :wub: took some pics but sincec it was dark when we finished the pics dont really do it justice lol

S1050247.jpg

S1050248.jpg

S1050249.jpg

S1050250.jpg

S1050251.jpg

S1050252.jpg

S1050253.jpg

S1050254.jpg

S1050255.jpg

S1050256.jpg

S1050257.jpg

S1050258.jpg

S1050259.jpg

S1050260.jpg

and also now ive got a glanza front on mine my dad wants one lol so if anyone has got one for sale cheap lemmie no :wub: