my dads sportif glanza rep reshell

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

Hi mate, just want to say great job to you and your dad for such a nice job on both motors. I just bought (today) a bog standard starlet '98 sportif in the exact colour of your dads! Was a bit apprehensive of it at first being completely standard and such a colour,but your blog and transformation has given me incentive to glanz-ify my car! great job :thumbsup: I'm hoping of painting the extra bits, bumpers,skirts myself , do you advise against it? I would consider myself fairly competent :D but I'm looking for experienced advise!

Hi mate, just want to say great job to you and your dad for such a nice job on both motors. I just bought (today) a bog standard starlet '98 sportif in the exact colour of your dads! Was a bit apprehensive of it at first being completely standard and such a colour,but your blog and transformation has given me incentive to glanz-ify my car! great job :thumbsup: I'm hoping of painting the extra bits, bumpers,skirts myself , do you advise against it? I would consider myself fairly competent :D but I'm looking for experienced advise!

Cheers dude really appreciate it :-)

Awesome get on it pal! Yeh if uve got all the equipment to spray it then I don't see y not :-) me and my mate painted the sideskirts on mine and they lasted about 3 year before the paint started going :-) but everything on my dad's we got painted professionally as we got told the paint can be abit of a cunt to get the coating right. But it's up to u matey depends if u want to be paying out alot on paintwork :-)

I love this man looks epic!!!

Cheers dude :-D

I love this man looks epic!!!

Cheers dude :-D

• 1 year later...

And everything's going on this ????

The old one was rotten as owt the back arches had gone drivers sill had gone and underneather was going so it worked out cheaper to buy another car and swap all bits over

The new one has had 2 owners from new 59k on the clock full service history and it's mint underneath ???? just needs a few bits of paintwork which is getting done next week ????

post-6262-0-26063800-1438174426_thumb.jp

35mm Apex springs are good that's what's on my starlet, doesn't lower it silly low & the ride is spot on, didn't affect my insurance :-) there yellow spring's & they would look cool with turquoise.

PIC with apex springs on

DSC_0330_zpsexqypvay.jpg

Edited by mart1
  • 2 months later...