Good Evening all,

It is my pleasure this evening to announce that Geo and myself have decided to promote Steve GT to Moderator status here on UKSC.

As you all know, Steve is heavily active throughout the forum and to call him an asset to UKSC would be to sell him short.

Steve's attitude and dedication to all things UKSC is a credit to him as a member and as a person.

Steve has been filling the role of Events Organiser for some time now, and I have heard nothing but praise for him. I would like Steve to continue in his role as an Events Organiser here on UKSC as he and Rob are doing an amazing job, but I feel that Steve could also serve the community very very well in a moderators role.

So, Steve, you were already a part of our Admin team, but I would like to welcome you to the Moderation Team! Please, keep up exactly what you have been doing, and remember, now you've got the powaa, uh uh, got the powaa!!!!!!

Congrats buddy, you deserve it!

Thanks for reading folks, i trust you will give Steve a warm welcome to the Mod team and assist him where necessary!

Phil.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

congrats to the bloke... must admit dedication where its due!

but as an "events organiser" he had moderator privaledges anyway? lol

Yes he did, but Steve never used them, hell he even felt bad postin in the mod lounge.

he is one guy i know for sure who wont abuse his powers.

Phil.