Thought i'd stick a couple of quick pics of the stepdads toy...he also just got a bowler tomcat after building half of one and fiding one for sale at a steal! So the half built is going to be spares now, and after blowing 3 tires out on his first race last week he'll need it!

Here's his Ultima GTR (took 7 years to build this by himself! Spot the half built tomcat in the background?)

Ultimafront.jpg

And the back, all be it without the grill because the very loud, non legal sounding exhaust tips are a different width apart from the legal ones, and they had just been put back on after passing the noise level part of the test B)

Ultimaback.jpg

It's only been out 3 times since becoming road regal, so the engine is still bedding in etc...it shifts though! Got a 6.3ltr Chevy smallblock V8 in it mated to a 911 gearbox, 5spd manual gearing set to an apparent 202mph (not tested...yet!)

Here's a couple really quick low quality videos of it getting warmed up (the rattle is the exhaust system after being put back on and needing adjusted after warming up)

Enjoy! (will get tomcat pics up at some point!)

Awful wheels, get the standard GTR ones onn there and it will look 10 x better.

I do like these, wish my uncle didnt sell his, but it did fund what is in my avatar!! B)

What is that in your avvy anyway?

A 3.5ltr Cosworth DFR ex Benneton motor in the erse end of a Gould GR37s (British Sprint car) Oh the noise.....

Sumin i want more B)

What is that in your avvy anyway?

Anyway, as for the GTR, i still want one yet, theres not alot that will stick with one of these.

Awful wheels, get the standard GTR ones onn there and it will look 10 x better.

I do like these, wish my uncle didnt sell his, but it did fund what is in my avatar!! :)

I'd rather have these wheels and so does he :)

I'd hate to hear your opinion on my dads Gunmetal evo 4 when it had deep purple wheels