ID-Workz Demo GT Turbo

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm working at it, don't want to promise anything just yet but watch this space.

id be willing to pay £££££ for them

Cheers guys, I'm really pleased with the wheels tbh.

Sparky you know it makes sense B) this has always been my favourite for the GT! ^_^

I'm not sure what spoiler to fit, Tom's or Livesports style? Or wait for the ID-Workz one which will be around 6 weeks, decisions..

Yes Amjad I'll be fitting an ID-Workz Tom's style grill once the mould is complete! <_<

Thanks guys. The wheels are staying, I think you're the 9th person to ask for them Brad! :D

The GT is now equipped with LSD :D

P1040675.jpg

P1040678.jpg

Me and my mate had that fitted over the weekend along with some upgraded gear linkage bushes from Lukep! The gearbox is off the Demo Glanza, it's an OEM Lsd box that has only covered 70k. The car feels so much nicer to drive, I think the bushes have made a good difference and the LSD surely feels better to drive with. I'll test that properly when it is running 1 bar! :D She also got treated to new engine mounts, and an oil/filter change. ;)