*-* Thankyou Everybody! My First Month Here *-*

Thought it was about time i posted this up.

I would just like to thank everybody on here for welcoming me onboard, my first month has been Fantastic!

Ive bought items in my first month here and never been let down! Much Appreciated!

Ive learnt so much about my car since ive joined this forum! Very Helpful! Everybody is so happy to help!

And not to forget Faisel and Phil providing the entertainment :) LOL!

Cant thankyou enough !! Brilliant Website i was more than happy to donate and keep it going!!

Jono

i agree toatlly!!!

i may also be quite new but i consider myself one of the family, i have too noticed the good spirit of the members and the funny comments always arrive in some form!!!!

welcome onboard and long live UKSC (it will last longer than all the starlets will!!!!)

Yeah was gna say hi when you was on yur way in but was to busy watching all the others bust up there cars on the massive kerb! LOL

Was quite lame i thought not as many as i thought you coming to PC one next week?

Yeah makes it look alot more complete dont you think? There 16's which i suppose are fairly big for the car. There only temp. im after some 15 rota grids!!

Yeah was gna say hi when you was on yur way in but was to busy watching all the others bust up there cars on the massive kerb! LOL

Was quite lame i thought not as many as i thought you coming to PC one next week?

Yeah makes it look alot more complete dont you think? There 16's which i suppose are fairly big for the car. There only temp. im after some 15 rota grids!!

oh right yeah well not really seen ya so didnt know where to look haha, yh bastard that is. i was with my brother he was guna come over too because thats the car he was suppose to of brought and just have a chat lol yeah will be at pc one ill get him come down too, yeah i agree better than the steelies:L corr yeah 16s are a tad big, rotas are mint and 15s nice size, hurry up and get some!

x2 i've got a Honda and still here and not going anywhere :(

your not going anywhere because u have a honda :( just messin.

this forum does rule. almost anything u need can be found in someway on here. especially if your a pervert lol

Russell