new member from the usa

Well I've already made a couple posts, mostly in the classified section. to be honest, I didnt even know the rest of the forum existed, I just saw the board links and the home page, that's all I saw. just found this section. well I'm Eric. I'm a submarine mechanic in the us navy. I love my cars. had a 4efte tercel, a 4efte paseo that I made into a 5efte, my starlet gt had a 4e in it and I got bored so now has a 5efte with an hks gt2835R. I seem to have made some people upset posting in the classifieds first and I am sorry. well I hope to learn A lot of new things here and possibly provide some useful info to the starlet community as well.here's a picture of my gt.

100_2231.jpg

it was imported about 6 years ago, before I got it. All I can say is it has bypassed the regulations.......... There's a build thread on here, so im not going to clog up bandwidth with multiples of the same post so check it out. And Thanks for the kind words.