try insuring a engine conversion then guys!! fuuck me they rub ther hands together wen i ring!! it is a joke!! but its not necessarily women, i blame the old!! I've had an old guy in a rover 75 almost hit me on a roundabout as he was coming the wrong way, he was comin towards me!! the shockin thing was it was off a duel carriageway!! every1 stopped in amazement!! and I've seen a old boy t-bone a mum at some traffic lights and drive off like nothings happened!! unbelievable!!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do not get me started on the whole women are bad drivers thing, you men are the worst! Womens insurance is not being raised until the end of 2012 by that time ill be 22 and have 4 years ncb so not to fussed as won't really be classified as a "young driver" anymore :)

Do not get me started on the whole women are bad drivers thing, you men are the worst! Womens insurance is not being raised until the end of 2012 by that time ill be 22 and have 4 years ncb so not to fussed as won't really be classified as a "young driver" anymore :p

your classed as a young driver till your 25... dont see why the magical 25 makes you any more sensible but never mind.

i'l be 23 this year with 5 yncb no convictions blah blah blah, i still get pocket rapped every month for insurance :)

insurance is a joke end of! that's why my Subaru has to go :p

Apparently insurance companies have racked up the premuims by 40% in the last couple of months due to them loosing so much money in the winter. Cus of the snow and all that they had a 40% increase in pay outs so they have to recover it by charging us a fuck load more.

Im 18 and pay 1.3k for my glanza, I got a quote with the exact same insurance company and the exact same age. So if I were to get another one for example, they wanted 8k!!!!!! and 6k when I turned 19! I could not belive it!

Also, my gf got a quote for a mini 3 months ago, and then got another quote the other day, for the exact same car, and it went up by 500 quid!

Daylight robbery is the only way to describe insurance companies at the moment.

Do not get me started on the whole women are bad drivers thing, you men are the worst!

sorry to tell ya but id say men and woman are just as bad as each other! espically mums in 4x4 doing the school run!!

i was driving my car to garage when i herd this was like fuck yea cheaper insurance winner then the guy on the news said so all insurance is going up! surly its gotta stop going up at somepoint or no1 under 25 will be able to insure anything. worste part was when i stayed in cyprus for a few months with my dad my insurance on his scooby was £600 a year and that was with no no claims or anything

• 11 months later...

Insurance is the biggest scam going, I pay a ridiculous amount for an old £500 diesel Rover, and I've been driving a few years with a few NCB. Yet a girl who can't drive for shit and has just passed pays £1000 less than me! So basically we're being charged £1000+ for having a penis.

My bro got scammed.. Car slammed his breaks on infront on my bro because the other car did an illigal turn ( set up car ) so my bro hit the car in front . There was four people in the car.. And 5 letters came through the post sewing my brother for wiplash! What makes it better is all the people in the car live at the same address and they did the stupid thing of pertending to be the police and ring my brother and ask him loads of questions to cover up the scam... They are going down for it stupid cunts...

What makes this so sad is that my bro had only just scraped his pennys to get a car and pay the deposit on the insurance and only had just passed his test the week before this!

SCUM! This is why insurance is shit...

Do not get me started on the whole women are bad drivers thing, you men are the worst! Womens insurance is not being raised until the end of 2012 by that time ill be 22 and have 4 years ncb so not to fussed as won't really be classified as a "young driver" anymore :)

kitchen, sandwich, thx

Men's insurance should be lowered as compensation for the past 30 years. :lol:

Edited by ste91

Scam or no scam, if he hit them because the car infront stopped sharply its his fault. Just passing his test shows his inexperience. He needs to keep a gap. Cars can stop for any reason on the road, kids running out, animal running out, unforseen shit etc

Still shit though :(

the car in front slammed his anchors on on purpose though, my brother said there was a good gap between them but when a new shape BMW slams his breaks on its going to stop quicker compared to a 15 year old daihatsu grand move lol

but yeh it is shit, insurance is shit, sexisum is shit, its all shit lol

I almost called the police to report a rape when my renewal came through from endsleigh, went up another £300 after a years clean hassle free motoring...

luckily sky insurance were there to switch to and ive saved £300 thanks to them :)

i hate the UK sometimes....

Edited by redz11

So your paying 300 less than last year or the same? If its the same then you havnt saved just not lost lol. im sick of insurance in the uk its wank! At 27 i am being rapped still on a 1.3!!! I dont get how never having an accident and having owened modded starlets for 7yrs and modded cars for 10 and still the rates are crazy!!! Could insure an m3 for less ffs!!!!!