• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol @ Corey

:) Thanx Sam

thought id update this since ive added quite a few more bits

the Quafe and paddel clutch has been in for two weeks now and its amazing the difference in traction over the old warn out unit.

since fitting it ive been raiping 1.1bar now and Toying with anything hi powered thats game.

with the new diff the car now drags itself out of corners in quite satisfying style and i can actualy do more now when the back end does come out.

also got hold of a six point roll cage but im not going to fit it until ive looked into who can insure me with it declaired. sky insurance??

also had a bump in her when i reversed into a pilar splitting the side of the bumper so a im doing a full respray at the end of march, the now as she is looking pretty sorry for herself

My Zisco mani also arrived from Keith so i just need to purchase a waistgate then im good to go with the new setup.

hoping for big things off this turbo as the eficency range is wider and capable of running alot more boost so will probably need some slightly larger injectors to run it up top.

P1060257.jpg

P1060262.jpg

after a map and the hoon engine options will be the next choice as the current fte wont last for ever i dont think.

Nice update mate :)

Isnt a diff just lush, I find my car understeers more when off the throttle rather than giving it some boost round bends, if I plant it it just pulls you to the apex!!

My mates are amazed by it, they are expecting to go straight on into a bush or something when I plant it around a bend :)

• 4 weeks later...

thanx mate, been having a bit of a mare with her recently, have changed every bush for polurethane items only for the rear one to snap on me yesterday.

shes due for a respray next week also to fix some damage to both front and rear bumpers from chips, i think the rear d2 is away and since they have no uk suppport i need to find somewhere that can recon them.

then i can park her up and get that new turbo on and concentraite on the 4x4

• 1 month later...
Guest Enzo

ok update time, im onto my therd engine mount from powerflex, the compound is too week for my quafe setup so every time i launch off the line it cuts through the mount like a wam knife through butter.

DSC00105.jpg

so at the start of the week athena was in a sorry state, i should be picking her up tonight when she will be looking all brandnew after a respray,

then i have a task of preping her for the hoon tomorrrow, so need to replace all discs and pads aswell as the rear suspension.

when shes back tonight il take some pics

this weekend should be fun

Guest Enzo

powerflex are going to make me up a custom mount made of extra stiff and tuff material which should sort the problem.

its ten past two and only just finnished working on the car, tonights been a long one and my pads never arrived today so im abit fucked for this hoon in a few hours, gona get up at the crack of dawn and take some pads off of one of the other eps which is a bit shit but it will have to do. the trader said they would be here on friday after agreeing and ordering mid day wednesday :)

Not good enough! Man thats really just not good enough.

What prepping did you need to do?

Really eager to see pics so look forward to you coming back from the hoon :)

• 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...

i came so so close to breaking it a few months back, but after japfest2 at rockingham ive found a proper use as a track slag,

at crimbo il get the rims and racing rubber, its also getting the td12 turbo setup from the swat bus but with the biggest td12 i sell.

ive also started stripping it for weight, ud be surprised how much the electric folding door mirrors weigh,

it must be well over 2-3 kilos each as they are proper heavy fuckers.

cosmeticaly she will be flying a different bumper and arch extensions to cover the massive wheel tyre combo i have invisioned.

edit lol aye she was a few months ago but now up at my work unit on axle stands waiting for the transformation