cheap wheels...

ok, i know you guys dont like halfords, but at the moment they have some awesome little rims for sale at a mega low price... an i think they look absolutely awesome.

i was soooo close to buying them, but i decided against it.

heres a pic...

awesomerim.jpg

they are available for £130 without tyres... i could have got them for £110 with my discount.

they'll look awesome black with a red lip.

and theyre 15's by the way.

Rich.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

o!!!!!

They're probably made from pig iron and are 30kg each! Argh!!!!

£110 each? That's a bit pricey go have a shufty around www.rarerims.co.uk

mmmm, how hard would your car look on a set of these: http://www.rarerims.co.uk/product_details_...e_id=3&pcd_id=1

5kg too * dribble* :lol:

they look ok i reckon, dunno how well there made, i usually average the size to the amount, e.g. 16's usually around £600 etc... thats from shops anyway.

if 110 for the lot, thats a steal lol

You could buy them for £110 and sell them to someone stupid on ebay for £300 (still an ok price for brand new wheels)

Kerching! you're up £140 (obvioulsy minus shipping from scutch - the stooopid ebayers can pay for there own shipping)

that's what i was thinking, £110 for the whole lot.  Hallies have brought out really ugly Ripseed rims at the mo.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah, they have got some REALLY disgusting looking wheels out at the mo...

Is that the Austin-Rover logo I see?  :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol quite a few actually!!!

good for winter use id say

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah, that was what i was thinking...

You could buy them for £110 and sell them to someone stupid on ebay for £300 (still an ok price for brand new wheels)

Kerching! you're up £140 (obvioulsy minus shipping from scutch - the stooopid ebayers can pay for there own shipping)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol

yeah totally, that had actually crossed my mind...

£110 for the set, surely not? That wouldn't cover the cost of the metal 

lol concrete.. they are actually quite light... oviously not mega light, but a hell of a lot lighter than mine!!!

Rich.