Bourkey's Black Turbo Sr

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hope he makes a speedy recovery send him our love ;)

Dont worry about the drain, its there to drain fluid out from around the lungs so he can breath better when the fluids all gone the lung can expand n the drain can be removed...something along the lines of that anyway uni = ftmfw!

Great to see Bourkeys presence here, even if it is behalved :D

Glad to hear all is well anyway, have been thinking about you guys (James and Craig) quite a bit sincei found out.

All the best bud ;)

Woah.... ;)

I really wasnt expecting that.

Cant get over the state of the car must of been one major crash

Must be so disheartening to after all the work thats been put into it

Glad your both in one piece

Wishing you a speedy recovery

Get better soon

x

just had this message from James's Dad which he intended to post up

His car hit a landrover coming the other way. The landrover is a right off as well. James was not cut out of the car this is how it ended up. James was found under the car by the Landrover driver and he got a trolley jack out jacked the car up to free him with 3 other lads helping. The recover guys said they save his life.

Regards James"s Dad

**Project Ended**

Hi All,

Bourkeys car is know no more as me and bourke was in a serious car accident i am fine just cuts and bruses but bourke is in quite a bad way we both dont have a clue what has gone on i just remember waking up in the car afterwards. Bourkey is in intensive care and its only family allowed but they allowed me to see him as he was asking to see me to see if i was ok so when i saw him he is speaking and he doesnt remember a thing. I wasnt going to mention anything on the website but he said for me to update everyone. The car is completly un-repairable he are some pics as i just got back from colecting things from the car:

bourkecarcrash1.jpg

bourkecarcrash2.jpg

bourkecarcrash4.jpg

bourkecarcrash.jpg

As you can see in the pics that the car is in a really bad state and you can imagine what bourke will be like.

Please can everyone be carefull when driving as you can see what can happen.

Craig

I was told about this by Stevo last night!!

I really cant believe it!!

And the state of the car!! :D Thats horrific mate

So glad you can laugh and joke about it and already be thinking about a GT Turbo, thats dedication right there ;)

Get well soon mate, take it easy.

Lewis

If you go to www.sheffieldforum.co.uk and search for "crash on the snake pass 20.3.2009" you will see a thread about the guys who helped james that night. You will see a post from his sister jenny thanking those guys they deserve it.

Ill pop on and say thanks from us too good to know there are some good guys out there. ;)

Hi all,

I have been onto the sheffield forum and just thanked everyone who helped me and bourke because if they didnt help it could be a lot worse they saved lives up there. I was fine after the accident but i was running around looking for james couldnt find him so i ran off to ring for the ambelance and then they said they found him i was sent to tameside hospital james was sent to stepping hill hospital. so i didnt know if james was really bad or not untill aroung 3am saturday morning.

Craig

hi again,

im a bit more awake today. i couldnt tell you what happened as ive had several stories. i may not have a car but i have my life. im in quite a bit of pain as i have a good few injuries. im going to be in hospital for another week as well.

thanks for all your wishes

Bourkey

Hey mate! Glad you're doing OK. Hope you make a speedy recovery! Good to see ya back on UKSC! ;) Get well soon!

hi again,

im a bit more awake today. i couldnt tell you what happened as ive had several stories. i may not have a car but i have my life. im in quite a bit of pain as i have a good few injuries. im going to be in hospital for another week as well.

Bourkey

Hi James

Glad to see you're well enough to post ;)

Joey keeps texting me to come online and check for any news on how you're getting on, both worried about you.

In that sheffield forum it said you were under the car, am confused how you ended up under your own car.....

(not asking you to explain, it just confused me, although it doesn't take much I admit)

Only just seen this, but my god that looked horrible! ;)

Glad to see you still have a sense of humour after that and you and craig are both still here

Hope you make a speedy recovery

Reguards

Adam

hi again,

Bourkey

Glad you're alive buddy, was a nasty looking accident :D

But you're well enough to come on here so I'm happy :D

Alex and my thoughts are with you and I hope you make a speedy recovery as we want to see you at JAE ;)

Take care buddy

Nath

shit only just seen this and shelly's facebook status!

hope your on the mend mate! good to see your both still with us after that level of nasty accident!!!!!!

makes you wonder why insurance companies charge more for roll cages! ;)