Bourkey's Black Turbo Sr

Me secretive. How very dare you!!!! Im never secretive :p ;) :p:p:p

Looking forward to see you and your new ride aswell matey!!

There is a couple of things i have to get sorted out for the trip. Im hoping to have bucket recliners in.

Oh yeah completely forgot, Someone has been shooting at my car. They are using an air rifle and firing pellets at my car and a neighbours car. Ive got a few dinks going up the bonnet and a chip in the screen. Little shits!!!!!! If we find out who is doing it they will get the beating of their lives.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry to say there will be no buckets in the back but it is a good idea and i wouldn't mind seeing this done. Im starting on the back in a couple of days. so all will be revealed.

And don't worry they will regret shooting our cars. They have shot my car, My mates red punto, My mates black punto, and my neighbours 2 week old Mitsubishi 4x4. So there is quite a few of us that are pissed off. We have night cameras up now!!

Just a quick update on the Interior.This is how it looked this morning when my an my mate had a little photoshoot:

DSC02468.jpg

DSC02467.jpg

DSC02465.jpg

But sunday morning im changing it. The boot WILL be done for the bluewater meet (fingers crossed). I've four weekends of working on it to go so it should be ready. Ill even squeeze in time midweek if i have to.

I've put the passenger seat back in the front just for practical reasons at the mo and i will eventually change them for two black reclining bucket seats up front.

Can anyone tell me if by law you have to have a spare wheel.

Well I've got a 5th alloy wheel as my spare one, so ner

I think you will find i have a fifth speedline alloy as a spare aswell. So right back at yer. <_<:unsure::(

My boot is coming along quite well. I would post some pics up to give you some clues but it has been pissing it down all day and plus i dont wana give too much away. :p:p

Looks like it should be ready for the Bluewater meet.

Yep i remember you!!! <_<

I've always got something up my sleeve!!!

Im just doing fairly cheap things at the moment as im saving for my 4EFTE. Thats gonna be my main project when i get the engine.

The boot is very nearly ready. It's just got to be put together now.

I've been working on it for a most of tonight, but it looks like things are gonna slow down during this week (including myself) as i've fallen ill. Usually i try and ignore the fact that im ill and not let it stop me doing anything but this time it's worn me out. Last time i went to bluewater i was ill but that didn't stop me.

Don't worry as soon as i've got the energy im back on my car!!!