As im not really a regular poster i thought i'd share a few of mine past and present

Hope you like them

When i first got her

DSC01010.jpg

She looked like this for the last few years

141300d1.jpg

And now this,all extras fitted are genuine tom's parts...! mk1 lights tom's grille and livesports splitter are going on this week then shes going for wrapping :)

9c842c3a.jpg

b6451895.jpg

f8817530.jpg

6bda0460.jpg

Thanks for loking

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the comments guys the quads do look cool with the mk1 front grille but I'm an old fucker and like things proper so she's going back to square lights with her new tom's front grille I have just purchased, the rotas were cool but they were rotas so they had to go as soon as I got my toms wheels refurbed and tyred up...

Watch this space I got lots more plans......

Thanks for the comments guys the quads do look cool with the mk1 front grille but I'm an old fucker and like things proper so she's going back to square lights with her new tom's front grille I have just purchased, the rotas were cool but they were rotas so they had to go as soon as I got my toms wheels refurbed and tyred up...

that you are lol :) shes looking fresh mate,didnt get to see to much of her last time as it was quite dark when i came down. if your free try and pop along to the ace cafe meet in april, would be good to catch up :)

of course you will be sir :p you need to do my photos when mines all cleaned back up can have a double shoot. still not fitted yet :) is sat there all shiney and new next to the full rebuild kit. is going in next week now the new turbo kit is all fitted :D took her of road well was forced to take her off road a week or so after i last saw you :)

The slipstreams are 16's but they're fitted on this project now mate...

e1e869d8.jpg

A home built quad with a 600 gpz engine

98c442f0.jpg

Fitted the brakes this evening lols don't start me off On this one

53e44203.jpg

Anyway sorry bout goin off topic back to the starlet

Poss having the kit wrapped Luke it's original but a little tatty, I might even have the whole car done yet I'm unsure, anyway my bride rails hopefully will arrive in the next few weeks so I can get my recaros in and rip the rear seats out again...!

Got my lights out which were extremely yellow and gave them an autosol earlier and they have come out mint yeyyy

4d684ba2.jpg

That's this weekends mission

Right I did a bit more tonite and fitted my old lights back on and test fitted my tom's grille..

I need to make some new brackets for the lights and I fkin broke one of the indicator clips booooo

I love the mk1 look and the quads are paying for my bride rails

0bfc6d82.jpg

16fb91df.jpg

93d1d256.jpg

cbfd1b8f.jpg

Hope u like her I love it