• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right today I removed all the butchered metal from the old quad light conversion and replaced it with new, then added original oem Amber corners instead of clear ones!!

I'm very happy with the result, Im gonna take her as far back to her original mk1 jdm look as I can!

The toms front bumper if u ask me is a little over the top so a livesports splitter and toms adjustable roof spoiler are going on next

49781e3b.jpg

d91c0751.jpg

b9b215be.jpg

Na no lottery win bud lol I've worked hard for years bought a house had kids done the lot, now I've decided to spend some money on my car, I was gonna buy an r32gtr or an integra dc5 but I can't be bothered now

• 5 weeks later...

Got an original tom's front bumper earlier that needs a little work which I'll do Sunday has anybody a picture of a mk1 with this bumper fitted?? It looks quite big but the car needs it to match the rest of the kit

5848261d.jpg

any opinions ??

• 2 months later...
Just a quick teaser, I'm desperately trying to make sure she's ready for jae

Looking good mate. My Kit should all be on for JAE as well. I've sourced a TOMs Grille and i bought Jezzas custom TOMs style rear spoiler.

Are you still going on the 'OTHER' stand?

Spacers... Really ?

I'm trying to keep her as standard to a tom's spec as poss dude, I have thought about adding spacers but didn't bother in the end...

If I did it'd be on the front anyway with a little more neg camber in too as it actually does make a difference I heard

Good idea dan....!

It's been off the road for a month now at lees house I'm getting her back tomoz I think!!

Can this be moved into the members rides section please anybody?

Spacers... Really ?

I'm trying to keep her as standard to a tom's spec as poss dude, I have thought about adding spacers but didn't bother in the end...

If I did it'd be on the front anyway with a little more neg camber in too as it actually does make a difference I heard

Good idea dan....!

It's been off the road for a month now at lees house I'm getting her back tomoz I think!!

Can this be moved into the members rides section please

:D Here you go and she's looking fresh Marc

John

The next project...!

As u see the roof looks like a map of the universe lol

3e8ab657.jpg

after some flatting

0e09b684.jpg

After some primer

140eef98.jpg

I dunno if the paints going on today, it'll be weather dependant

I have all new brakes poly bushes rad and lots of other bits to sort before jae and now this is in the build thread section I'll keep it updated..

Engine wise she's sat on a tongs hybrid set at 1 bar zisco mani nightpager screamer fcon management Kakimoto racing exhaust

I also still have my old forged engine that spun a shell sat in my garage waiting for a rebuild

I'll come to that if and when it happens