• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Looks miiiiiiint mate!

by the way is that a screamer pipe out the front? :D

yup 4" carbon fibre one routed from my nightpager, its fucking loud on boost so and u can here it blowing past the wastegate on tickover so its off until the mot is done atm

Edited by MARC MOSS
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

well a small update is due before quite a considerable update is in the making.....

Stripped my forged engine enough now to find after 5 odd years its the little ends not the big ends lol what a prick !

I'll get back to that subject in the summer at some point...

As for the rest of the car, I have 4 new yoko paradas waiting to go on, a livesports ducktail and a zep reverse scoop which is all going to wicked coatings for a bit of a carbon dip (I hate fake shit but this is gonna look quite cool) and then its having a tinted laquer clearcoat put over the top of it so it looks the same colour but up close it will show a carbon weave.

I have a new blitz intercooler with a much bigger core to replace my wepr one and a cage and set of brides are next (hopefully before japfest)

With the new ducktail being dipped i had to remove my boot spoiler so that they could match the paint so I pulled it out of the garage and cleaned it for the first time this year....

It looks bald without it lol

d2b60104.jpg

455b3c83.jpg

36fc887b.jpg

cf4e64f4.jpg

25e60eff.jpg

My livesports ducktail arrived earlier, test fit has proven lovely so I put the inserts in and tried a final fit !

83941694.jpg

33bcda9a.jpg

3d49b64e.jpg

It's off to wicked coatings tomorrow for a black base coat,carbon wrap and then a heavily tinted (same colour as the car) clear coat to almost cover the carbon so u can just about see the weave..

Then a small lol decal on the underside to finish it off lol

What do u think peeps?