• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 miles late and still no oil in the catch tank? I gave her lots of boost and plenty of chance to pop but nothing.... Shes still missing on tickover but thats all lol.. stupid car

Plenty oil in the engine mind lol

Its a starlet engine even when its broken it will work when IT wants too haha. drove 60 odd miles on mine when the bottom end whet on the jdm na and other than the massive amount of noise it ran fine?!?! Starlets eh?

Bring on the forge build and the power to back up the looks ;) you will love td04 dude. will be a bit laggy than your used to but midrange pull is awesome! Lookin forward to sinking a few beers together at jae. has been faaar to long since i saw you n the gt last :(

Edited by shorty

Nice one short man I'll bring u a beer , I'm gibna miss my tongs hybrid it's so fkin quick off the mark around town I almost don't wanna change things I even thought about placing it on the forged engine and bangin it up ti 1.4 bar

Right here we goooooo :)

new engine turned up today, completely bare which I wasnt expecting but hey shit happens and iddy has just savedthe day with the extra gaskets I require :thumbsup::clapping::lol:

Now the challange starts at 0800 tomorrow morning starting with driving her to the garage removing the old lump and completely stripping it down to the bare block and rebuilding up the new block and fitting it back in for a friday afternoon mopping session to get her mint before a meet i am due to goto...

Quite looking forward to her being back on the road again ..... B)

Your car looks mint mate, never really looked at it before :)

I hope all goes well for you and the new engine is fine :) sorry about the bare block aswell dude, but as i said it was out my hands and still have no idea as to why it was stripped!!!!!!!

Edited by mattyD