• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad times Marc :( hope you end up back in another one some day!

And good man Trisk for buying such an awesome GT :thumbsup:

There is another already mate exactly the same just in need of to say the least a few bits.. Lol

I'm not going to touch it for a bit I wanna boost the integra upto a happy 350hp and have some fun in that for a bit

Gutted for you mate, glad its going to a forum member though. Im sure Trisk will look after it :) About time he got back in a EP too!!

Please tell me your doing the JP feature with the Toms wheels? or are they long gone?

Baaahahahahaaaa! You wont sell because you know just how much you will miss it! Same as i wont sell even though i think of it all the time. every one comes back to them, and yea you have another stored up but THIS car is a one off, FACT! Mk1's just dont come around like this. hondas are dull and when you sundley miss the boost one day it will dawn on you what you have sold and cant get back :(

Jap performance editor dan met us in reading today and we spent a few hours right on it for the march/feb edition

It was quite a harsh day being one of my last big drives 160 miles round trip but when u see the pics !!! ohh my god!! the setting was brilliant :)

U will get get the idea of location from these iPhone pics

9070D6AE-9F66-4578-9B07-15FE23C26E67-15822-00000A6EE9921CFA.jpg

526CE570-BB31-4015-A4DF-C94D7AC1F873-15822-00000A6EE16C45EB.jpg

I didn't take a camera I didn't wanna be taking pics around a professional lol

The rig set ups he used where insane

7DF4AC54-F00A-436C-8F5D-3B812CF4760B-15822-00000A62F1B00FF4.jpg

I'm feeling proud but quite sad :(