• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got three mate but two have priority lol i need to try something different. although i came home and got really pissed last night and got depressed lol

the other starlet can wait its safe and warm locked away in a barn .....

i wanna spend on my honda for a bit :)its already costing me lol

Enjoy her and don't put any rotas on lol

Remember she's a mk1 as well.... Rare and amazing

I have never owned a set of Rotas in my life. im offfended ;)

I will remember that Marc. You've built one heck of a car, and ive got one hell of a reputation to live up to with this one

Sounds like its going to be an na animal, look forward to seeing it and all the shiney bits haha

It's good fun grant I'm just about to slam the hell out of it on some buddyclub p1 racing qf's as well and de spoiler it :)

Trisk .... I'm sorry mate I shouldn't have doubted you :(

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

A proper hashiriya hero dude !!! Your car is the one that made me fall in love with starlets man !!! I saw the pick from the bottom of the passenger side rear looking up at the spoiler and that was it I was in love with all starlet then I saw it in the magazine and remembered it and have literally now just found it :D

Jesus, my threads alive lol thanks man, I was stupid to sell her... one day he will sell her back to me and I will never sell again

I think it may be a while. But you've definately got first dibs. And shell some back to your house for one night after japfest.

I'll send uou a text about that at some point :)