Idrees's Sr - Yellow Glanza Replica

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the nice comments guys

I want it all back in shape within 3 weeks, its just the matter of getting it legal by JAE. 7 weeks? Fingers crossed, but I've not got high hopes!

I'm finding it difficult to find the exact colour of that Clio. Rang a few Renault dealers and they gave me the colour of the new Megane Sport which is 'Sun Yellow Pearl' and when I mixed it I found that its not as nice as that Clio...

megane_r26_liquid_yellow_privacy_007.jpg

Now I don't know if that is the same colour as the Clio up there! :)

the megane looks more orange but it could be the photos. the clio one could be edited to be brighter because it was dark and with all the lights around it its hard to say.

acorrding to the clio v6 register this is liquid yellow

21.jpg

which looks quite similar to the megane pic. they do an acid yellow to bud

16.jpg

also acording to www.allvehicles.co.uk the megane picture you have is liquid yellow

colour range for v6

hope this helps bud

ben

Thanks a lot for the link mate, very handy.

According to this page, code J37 is liquid yellow but at work this code came up as Sun Light Yellow. Thats funny, well it seems I do have the liquid yellow anyway because I mixed J37. All the bodykit is now off the car bar the bumpers, so I'll test the paint on something this week..

Not feeling the acid yellow by the way, need something brighter.

Lambo Droooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regardless of anyones opinion i love Lambo's. I saw a yellow Gallardo Spyder two days ago and it looked stunning. Do it Idrees, Do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bourkey

if you want that colour then it would be here ( i think)

lambo codes

when i had my mini i wanted to paint it yellow and i found "canary yellow" "lightning yellow" and "daytona yellow" these were the best at the time.

ben