Josheyboy's GT 14/07/12 Farewell :(

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a bumper made of filler, what did you expect? I told you a long time ago that a new replica would be a better option than a batter used one!

Either stick a rep on it or use the original bumper with a Livesports style splitter. It will still look awesome.

It's a bumper made of filler, what did you expect? I told you a long time ago that a new replica would be a better option than a batter used one!

Either stick a rep on it or use the original bumper with a Livesports style splitter. It will still look awesome.

whatever the bumper old or new it would have done just as much damage... a reversing car with a tow bar will do damage..

LOL!

Gutted man! Just swap the bumper, what makes you want to sell?

tbh I've been thinking about it for a while! was planning on selling up in 6 months time anyway!

just tired of having to keep working on it and messing in general, i hate having no money because i always spend on it ,

insurance is still a joke ! theres just a number of things. im wanting something newer and more comfy

And with my business going the way it is leading to bigger jobs ( outside the car scene ) id like something a bit smarter

i wont be leaving uksc as its my home and i love you guys but dosent mean i have to own a starlet!

when he says this is it, i think he means the bumper not the car

as i got confused last time

Not wanting to jump in at a bad time, but what i said before about messaing me if you do deciede to sell up still standads josh

but dont be silly, they all have their ups and downs!

• 2 weeks later...

This is probs going to be one of my fial updates to this thread...

Got the car clean all ready for japfest2 !

had to pop out and got cought in the rain so its a little dirty again :(

ahwell! got my brother to take some photos for me though :)

JSJ2-1.jpg

JSJ2-5.jpg

JSJ2-6.jpg

JSJ2-8.jpg

JSJ2-16.jpg

JSJ2-21.jpg

JSJ2-26.jpg

Gutted the car is going to be stripped back to standard :(

comments welcome :)

I will miss her yeh and i can safely say this will not be my last starlet BUT my business needs to grow and needs my full attention before i can think about coming back.

thing is when i next get one it wont be a daily so ill be able to have more fun with it and make it special ;)

Wicked day at japfest 2 ! better weather than i thought we would have :)