Akyakapotter's Forged Glanza V

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So got a bit of money after my crimbo security work so have ordered my Bc Coiovers with custom springs so it's a bit of a better ride for little Hollie. They should be with me by the end of January :D Also just orderd up this lot so I can make a start on fixing up the live sports skirts rear splitter and front splitter. God that stuff isn't cheap lol.

B3F0187E-7AB1-4CAE-8BB9-DD8F05AEAF50.jpg

82443083-832D-4385-87B5-DFD5E4E3E6F2.jpg

Edited by akyakapotter

looking good dude I working new years at 25 ph on the door that money going in the pot or the little bits I need to get the car finished ie map finerly have it painted and other bits that pop up ie bolts that went missing lol

If I get asked to do door work I'm going to jump at it lol but will be nice having a New Year's Eve off yeah man chuck it in the pot car fund lol :)

Well that's one with all the paint I'm putting on it. let it dry flat compound and polish it jobs a gooden. few imperfections but I'm not to fussed. can't wait to do the other one later and fit them up soon. how have people gone about fixing them to the wing and quater panel I was thinking some 3m tape as I want to be able to take them off if needs be :)

AFED8B11-62B0-4620-A9B6-064D92481B8C.jpg

• akyakapotter changed the title to Akyakapotter's Forged Glanza V