Akyakapotter's Forged Glanza V

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Passed mot yesterday just lol made the hand brake worse apparently. Was at 10% god knows how's. Bit of fiddling and managed to scrape it through. So first thing this morning cat was taken off and decat pipe put in after my coffee crack on with lowering it back down. 1bar of boost on the way home tonight whoop :)

Edited by akyakapotter

That's grant has a forged lump in it I believe

Few people thought it was forged, was built by hrf apparently. Just got a mls HG from what I can see. Was a bit annoying with my cruch problem

Was cracking frun tho! Need more ep's on track

I will get one shorty but not for a while. first few laps I was bricking it lol as you can see in the video start taking corners faster by the end of the session.

ok so test fit of the spoiler today it's not a genuine was sold to Ben as one not sure if it's one of iddys fit is spot on. not to worry though going to drill out a few holes to make it fit like a genuine one. going to look mint when it's painted next month. Bottom pic is a genuine and what I'm going to do to mine.

DSC_0094.jpg

DSC_0095.jpg

DSC_0096.jpg

IMAG0367.jpg

Edited by akyakapotter
  • akyakapotter changed the title to Akyakapotter's Forged Glanza V