Stick 2 IT appreciation thread

the other day i ordered 2 custom stickers off josheyboy006 what can i say other than i tried sticker sites but they refused my sticker as it conflicted with their rules lol, but josheyboy006 made it up for me sent me email on what it was gonna look like made them up for me they are spot on exactly how i wanted them good price VERY good price, delivery was like PING WOW

cant recommend him enough

TOP WORK MATE PROPER CHUFFED MATE (Y)

• 1 month later...

ABSOLUTE LEGEND! sums it up

cracking lad, exactly what i wanted, sent samples great communication,

text him on the friday after fitting asking for another 1 to make the other side symmetrical, woke up this morning and he had sent 3 for free

top lad

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Recieved my Show stickers yesterday matey. only wanted the one and a whole load came through the door. Heared nothing but amazing things about Josh since he started out. he's a top lad and a true asset to the site and i for one would love to see him trading on here sometime soon.

Great customer service and very quick turn around time. You want something its with you normally the next day. Keep up the good work dude

*edit thread name changed to something better :o*

thanks guys yet again really made my day seeing this :o

I've still got alot of work to do with the site and getting new designs out there !

if only you could see the amount of stickers I've had to do for people the past couple of weeks its been madness!

i do try my best to get them out there as fast as poss and exactly how you want them :o

im not perfect but who is really! lol

thanks again :o

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...