• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To get it on the road I need to bleed brakes, fit some bits of the dash on. Fit seats and harnesses and finish the brackets for the exhaust. All little I'm cracking on with.

Made the carbon fiber cover for breather tank

6BDAEEC8-56BC-4290-8828-5156309896DC-950

love this pic. got to be the nicest bay on here. for sure. Just keeps gettin better!!. again nice work. hope ul be at jae this year i need to see this in person. :)

Ring trip is a must in the next few years, gonna drag grant and shorty with me if I have to!! Engine bay is sexual grant, really giving me the kick up the arse I need to get going on mine and finish, im miles behind mind lol

• 2 weeks later...

Yep, won't be at fest. Things have taken longer than planned and I havnt done much on it in the last few weeks. Should be bleeding the brakes up and get some wheels on it tonight. It will be done soon. But I've still got a few bits on my wish list to get. No.1 being a 4 jet pumbed in fire extinguisher kit :) just in case haha

Things are looking good for jf2. Hope to have it in for mot in the next couple of weeks. The welded in cage will be fine for road use. Going to be funny climbing out the thing in a parking space haha

Things are looking good for jf2. Hope to have it in for mot in the next couple of weeks. The welded in cage will be fine for road use. Going to be funny climbing out the thing in a parking space haha

Made my day :)

John

Well was running the car up today. Was all going sweet. Up to operating temp. Have it a good rev up then it cut out. Engine was turning over proper slow was having cam sync errors coming up on the lap top. So I stripped it out to this

846CC51D-6738-490F-A5F6-A2D8E8CA4E52-209

Found nothing. Was expecting to find the cruise cams snapped or some thing lol

Turns out the fucking alternator seised up haha got it back together a bit quick with the aux belt off and still starter great. Panic over!! Will have to wrestle the fubared one out tomorrow and replace with one of my spares.

Got loads of bits done over the weekend.

Got my battery kill cable mounted and in

6D53CCEB-A90D-4D4F-8C90-92660CC38B44-209

A0A62FA0-C0A0-4307-9F1F-4E1A33FEBD5A-209

Just need to buy the plumbed in fire extinguisher kit so I have the other pull cable.

Just thought I should have posted a pic of my welded in baffles I made for my rocker cover. Can wait till its next off as with my set up. Removing the rocker cover requires removing my timing belt cam pulley :p