Project- Super, Mega, Awesome Low!...

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Right havnt updated here in a while! nothing crazy special just been enjoying it :)

Got some Project-G bits on route from america with a little something special but until then enjoy some pic's from current shows/meets B)

Stance|Works Breakfast meet @ Type2Detectives in Cambridge

StanceWorksSundaymeet2-1.jpg

StanceWorksSundaymeet1-1.jpg

StanceWorksSundaymeet-1.jpg

StanceWorksSundaymeet4.jpg

StanceWorksSundaymeet5.jpg

Was an amazing place and some truly special cars showed face, most on air but my static height kept with the best of them ;)

That evening i made my way into London for the West London Collective 1st Birthday meet, Froze my absolute arse off! so didn't take any pictures but honestly it was huuuuge! far surpassed my expectations and a few good shots cropped up of my car (all be it from its 'high' side :doh: )

WLCBirthdaymeet.jpg

Oh and a little tunnel run with some flames B)

http://www.facebook....151494058260556

Edited by Glanza_cl

I felt the ducktail conflicted with the style i was trying to portray, wasnt sure at first but the smooth boot has really grown on me :)

Ducktail boot is still sitting in my garage so can chop and change as my mood takes me lol.

Got some neat updates coming soon!

• 3 weeks later...

Well apart from the 3 hour queue to get in!! JapFest was goood. Was mad busy and didn't even get a chance to walk down to the UKSC stand... which made me sad :(. Did spot a few UKSC hoodies walking around though.

JapFest_2012_13.jpg

468515_10151107202244377_606049376_13472008_292023287_o.jpg

Love this one on the way back, stopping for petrol, slammed bread bins yO!

540474_10151699895830556_540520555_24128742_1849707221_n.jpg

Following day i messed around fitting a Project-G G-String:

Project-GG-Stringfitment2.jpg

Project-GG-Stringfitment.jpg

Probs post up some more JapFail pics as and when i find them lol

Edited by Glanza_cl

i did walk past this and must say its a beauty :)

Cheers man :)

Looked awesome at 'fest mate.

My good friend mark wants to talk to you about a Project G order too!! How does he get in contact?

I'v just finished a big order and probs wont do another till later in the year but i can get him in direct contact with the guys, get him to email me:

Chris_love@hotmail.co.uk, titles Project-G UK order or something along those lines :)

seen on in the que to get into japfest :p me n the missus had a walk up the que when we got bored haha

looks mint :)

The queue was a joke! 3 hours i sat there,but there could have been worse places in the world to be sat waiting haha.

• 1 month later...

Well Japfest2 has been and gone and personally i had a great day, weather held up and the venue was a load more chilled then Castle Combe!

Best part was i won 'Best wheels of show' from WheelWhores which was awesome! So if you where there and herd some douche talking across the speakers about an mx5... that was me laugh.png

Japfest2.jpg

Wheelofshowaward.jpg

smile.png

Car looked awesome dude! was trying to find you all day as my friend wanted to talk to you about a Gwing for his MX5.

Heard you won the best wheels of the show and you talking, you deserved it dude!

I heard it over the speakers!

Was it you that the woman asked "Did you make them yourself?" :lol::p

:lol: it was something along those lines, i was like why the fuck you asking me such awkward questions!

haha i heard this also!

you should have just said .. " BITCH PLEASEEEEE! "

LOL

She didn't even know what an mx5 was! There might be a photo in Fast Car of me bitch slapper her! lol!

Car looked awesome dude! was trying to find you all day as my friend wanted to talk to you about a Gwing for his MX5.

Heard you won the best wheels of the show and you talking, you deserved it dude!

I was around it for quite a while cleaning the bugger after the motor way journey covered it in crap, although it seemed the same with every stand i went to... i couldn't find anyone! :lol: Obviously all looking for each other at the same time, then giving up at the same time, consequently returning to original stands at the same time haha. UKSC stand was dead when i went over .

And another quick pic i was sent, shows fitment quite well. Couldn't get shit between the tyre and fender it was that close, just about squeezed my house key in there :lol:

Wheelofshow.jpg