Project- Super, Mega, Awesome Low!...

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neat little packages turned up yesterday... i regretted selling my old one so sourced this absolute blinder of a bov for a baaaaargain:

e4e2276c.jpg

Should be fitted once i find out adapter sizes and blanking plug size for my intercooler

• 4 weeks later...

Right had a change of plan, loads being sold off....

To make way for better things of course!!

-Wheels are off and sold

-Side lights will be coming off and sold

-Mirrors will be coming off and sold

-Front lip will go and i'l put my original OEM one back on

New wheels are being made as we speak (15x9 with 3" Lips), and some neat bits from Japan and America have already arrived

New sidelights:

DSC_0836.jpg

New mirrors:

DSC_0850.jpg

Got some more bits to source but big plans are afoot for summer show season :)

My old grey one had TSI's a guy on mx5nutz called Skuzzle used to make them, he's stopped producing them now so you can only pick them up second hand.

Just look out for rust mate, that really is the biggest problem. engines pretty dam solid and everything else is so basic its cheap to sort but rust in the killer as discussed the other day :)

ahh right cool, got down on my back in the hammering down rain, and from what i could see, with little light beaming frmo my phone, it looked clean as underneath :) also made sure i went up to view it in the rain so i could check the roof for leaks :p lol

put pics up on mx5nutz

sounds good man!

takes balls to change what is already a winning formula so lookin forward to the changes man!

Phil.

Cheers Phil, really not sure how its going to turn out but done enough research to be 90% sure it will look ok :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

gotta agree with the lads, the existing wheels are far more butch than the BBSs.

every other car on Speedhunters runs BBS rims, that was one of the things i liked most about your existing set up, looked different to the norm.

im sure they'll look good man, just prefer what u have.

Phil.