Ryan's TD04 SR Glanza Conversion

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Cleaned it up allot now. Mopped both sides and the roof, gave it a few coats off polish and its like glass now :) Also had my old alarm fitted.

bay before.. nasty..

06092011186.jpg

better but still allot off work to be done yet.

25092011253.jpg

forgot tire shine :/

25092011251.jpg

25092011252.jpg

Interior feels just like my old one :)

25092011250.jpg

Have to admit i really quite enjoy driving it now too! Even had people take a few looks at it lol

ahaa yeah true. old engines been stripped down for some work :( I've got lots off plans and idea's going on at the moment but we shall wait and see what happens.

Hope to get her ready for santa pod japshow in june or july whenever it is :thumbsup:

Must admit man, not overly keen on a Glanza rep on this one. Reps are common now, unless you do something like have livesports, JAM, TOM`S or Varis bits on it to make it different from the norm. Would have been nice to see someone do something smart with an N/A to make it look much, much nicer than stock. And from the little touches on the last one, you have the ability to do such thing.

Either way man, its great to see you are back in a Star. Just being black alone the interior works much better with the exterior colour :p

want to hook a brother up with a fixed JAM skirt? lol

:) I've got enough to do off my own! :p

Must admit man, not overly keen on a Glanza rep on this one. Reps are common now, unless you do something like have livesports, JAM, TOM`S or Varis bits on it to make it different from the norm. Would have been nice to see someone do something smart with an N/A to make it look much, much nicer than stock. And from the little touches on the last one, you have the ability to do such thing.

Either way man, its great to see you are back in a Star. Just being black alone the interior works much better with the exterior colour :)

cheers matey, i wasnt going to rep it but only a few people i could count on one hand thought the same. EVERYONE else told me to rep another and well I've got most off the kit now anyways and really looking forward to doing it again :)