Ryan's TD04 SR Glanza Conversion

You could of at least polished it ;) :p

And I think this does need a Glanza front end indeed, the n/a front just doesn't looks right!

Shh! ;) Not polished it in a few months to be honest lol Front ends all here just time now.. :p

:p

Looking good mate.

Catch up with you soon!

Thanks mate, yeah just drop us a text next time your up mk and il pop up if i can as I've not really been going at the moment with this weather. :(

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cars doing my head in at the moment but hope to have it sorted soon.

only a little update but i fitted this, only had it since the white one :o

08012012446.jpg

also gave it the 1st good clean for a while so thought id throw these up..

e2b2f045.jpg

dabf9902.jpg

And its been to long since i could do this...

8a8a2514.jpg

Got shine? :D

Thanks guys, Cannot wait to get the front on either. Need to get it driving right 1st though. Oh I also forgot i now have an exhaust mani too, just awaiting fitment which i don't wanna do as i bet it wont fit or something lol

• 1 month later...

Not really had anything to update you lot on with this but she is still getting some love and things may well be underway soon!

Had not washed it since my last post aha so it got snow foamed and polished then went for a few pics :)

7fdfcf50.jpg

e7468bc5.jpg

6f58f68a.jpg

e2827606.jpg

IMG_0553.jpg

IMG_0606.jpg

IMG_0593.jpg

IMG_0635.jpg

IMG_0700.jpg

Also an issue I've had since i bought the car really was the nearside break disc had a mark on it and it had soon turned itself into a grooved disc so i bought a new set which didnt fit DOH! so then dug out the disc's and calipers from my old glanza rep and fitted the new pads too.

the old disc :/

32dd2141.jpg

new set up.

933c8acb.jpg

The disc looks rough there as it had been sat outside but its all cleaned up and feels allot better now :)

Got many off parts sitting here still but all in good time :)

looking goooooooood! cant wait to see the front end repped too ;) glanza reps arent that common at all anyway, i think they just are on the forum but when your driving i bet everyones looking at yours and thinking 'what the fuck is that!' i know it happens to me, they are rare cars in my opinion :) and alot of people dont know what they are.

i wish mine was as shiny as yours :( it will be one day!

will keep an eye out on this :D

looking goooooooood! cant wait to see the front end repped too ;) glanza reps arent that common at all anyway, i think they just are on the forum but when your driving i bet everyones looking at yours and thinking 'what the fuck is that!' i know it happens to me, they are rare cars in my opinion :) and alot of people dont know what they are.

i wish mine was as shiny as yours :( it will be one day!

will keep an eye out on this :D

Aha thanks matey, yeah people usually ask me what it is lol does get a few looks just needs the front end on and il be allot more happy with it :)

looks so fresh !

Thanks matey :D

That looks immaculate dude! :0 cant wait to see it with the front end on.

Oh and i spy no copper grease on them brakes man!!

Cheers matey, copper grease was used though :thumbsup:

looks really clean after that session, like the last pic of the rear end

also cant help but notice that the plastic door trim on the both front wings have disappeared?

Yeah that pics one off my favs so far :) Also your right.. I came home from work one night and parked out the front on the road and the guy over the road revered straight into it, damaging the offside wing so i bought a pair off glanza ones without the indicators :D

Looks great dude!

Thanks matey!

Also look whats happened... :ph34r:

18589a4f.jpg

:wub: