Ryan's TD04 SR Glanza Conversion

Thanks again guys really means allot :)

snails. I had it done at Banbury Flocking, I was going to do the pod myself but ended up just getting them to do it for me as it was just easier lol

scutch. I took the mirror wires out of a glanza dash loom and then run them behind the dash to plug in both sides under the kick planels off the SR loom.

Im still running the standard inlet as i already have an exhaust mani and a few other little things which on the rollers made 93.5bhp and 119.9ftlb so never really felt the need to go more as im planning an FTE conversion in the future anyways :thumbsup:

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

undecided what to do with it mate, gonna try and sort out all the weird rattles and knocks it has frol the front and get it driving as it should again first. haha god knows what the bloke was thinking when he painted that!

thanks guys appreciate it but these aint the 'normal' starlet noises lol think a top mounts gone, and few other things have too unfortunately, excuse to polybush the thing in the future tho i guess.

cheers jonny!

• 3 weeks later...