Ryan's TD04 SR Glanza Conversion

cheers john!

G wiz man! So so nice.

So is it going turbo? Appologies for not reading everything if already mentioned.

thanks matey! Will see how things go but yeah im sure it will get boosted eventually.

Nice little collection of bits, think mine might need the h/brake cables doing soon, they set you back much?

And as usual the cars looking pukka :)

Cant honestly remember off the top off my head but needed them for the rear disc conversion :)

how come you've got the rear discs? have you put the glanza axle onto here?

ryan

Not yet mate but i have the rear axle off the glanza which should be going on this soon once its all built back up! :thumbsup:

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like the numberplate!

Looks good buddy. one of my favourite ep's

cheers dan! means allot!

wey hey!!! sorry if i spoilt a future update surprise for the less eagle eyed haha

not at all pal! was expecting somebody to notice. Just need to finish painting it and get some warmer weather before even attempting to swap it over lol

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

thanks rob, its got its marks here and there but its used and abused daily so try keep it tidy as i can.

we all know you can be a little special at times luke but we all love you still the same :p

• 2 weeks later...