Ryan's TD04 SR Glanza Conversion

thanks guys :D

not really been able to do much more with it recently as I've been waiting on an order, but got the dash back in and just been sorting out a few little things i can

E99C4F47-0A06-46DA-843A-1B885273C977_zps

C7622DAF-AA39-449D-908E-93F88007BF33_zps

and another bay shot just because im loving it, its also booked in to have an exhaust and the intercooler pipework all made soon so hopefully be able to fire it up not long after that :D

Edited by Ryan5793
  • Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks lads appreciate the good words :)

small story the teins Rich, a mate of mine bought them for his glanza new from tein a few years back then blew up his gearbox so sold the car to tuning developments who then broke it. i was saving up to buy a set myself at the time so bought them off td for half the price and they was still new with the edfc was a right result lol they really are awesome to drive with :)

Edited by Ryan5793
  • 1 month later...

overdue update, collected the car from dean at rw developments and once again amazing work as always! So then it was just making sure everything was ready to start it up :)

34CDD5EA-3FEE-4E3E-B838-87532C5F349C_zps

092785A2-5098-4737-A667-FF372CED4BE7_zps

9BBBC936-29B2-4E90-A29C-DCCECAA6E784_zps

E3655A48-8B3E-40A9-A2C1-55A8D34121F7_zps

So happy to say it started first time instantly :D only issue is it has an air leak somewhere so it hunts for idle but will get that sorted hopefully soon but couldn't be happier with it right now!

last pic after a quick test drive :D

D1330A98-8D70-4047-82B4-D433B86BA25D_zps

soon just lots of cleaning up to do and running in miles which I cant wait to enjoy!

thanks for looking :)

thanks for the mega positive comments guys! means alot, im totally over the moon with how its ended up! :D

Looks awesome buddy! Give me a shout if you want me to clean that turbine housing back up for you

cheers mate, yeah i was a little gutted it went that way before it was started so if i stop using it over winter that might be an idea thanks mate :)

Holy shit Ryan that is the best looking ep on the site. 1000000%, the bay, the inside, just the whole conversion and the wheels set it off big time. Fair play to ya fella some job!

wow thanks mate! really appriciate that bud as there are some lovely examples about.

• 1 month later...