For those JAE'ers!

He was quite tame this weekend apart from the attempted bumming of poor Si at half 4 in the morning on friday night. He actually apologised to me for not dressing up this year and said he deffiniatly will next year lmao absolute legends

i can still hear you now Si

"please woody stop groping me" "woody get out my tent i beg you" "zoe, please can i sleep in the bottom bit of your tent" :D:) :)

haha it was middle bit of Zoe's tent though lol, i was violated it has to be said

How could I resist the plea when Si's bed had been took over lol I did find it amusing though - well until I couldn't sleep because he had my extra duvet and I was cold!! I have to say I was grateful to Si and Steve for keep me safe on Friday night :)

How could I resist the plea when Si's bed had been took over lol I did find it amusing though - well until I couldn't sleep because he had my extra duvet and I was cold!! I have to say I was grateful to Si and Steve for keep me safe on Friday night :)

This combined with Lisa's chillyness, shudv 3 way snuggled

I think Lisa would have been grateful of the snuggles on Friday night Si :lol: Saturday night she slept in everything she had I reckon!!! lol

she'd never admit it, I would have happily obliged - its just a service I provide - for both of you of course

Marc - Lisa was all tucked up in bed by time I'd finished being attacked by Alex lol and thanks Si - apparently Lisa heard us on Saturday night and the suggestion to go "surprise" her lmao

haha and what would have been the result had we done it?