Nanglebadger's Daily Driver

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Update

Got me some OEM front and rear mudflaps fitted a couple of weeks ago, winz.

Also, carol is buying me some nice OEM 159 mats because the shitty generic ones the dealer fitted ride up between the bloody pedals!!

Joel, the wee slut that he is, bought me cleaner coloured bulbs for the whole front end for my birthday. Alan changed the side lights last nite, alot less yellow that before, still with an OEM look but much cleaner. The rest i will leave until after MOT next month and get them aligned properly at the same time.

also ordered some Philips Blue Vision number palte bulbs last nite off the bay for a whole massive £5.50.

so by the time all those are fitted it should have a cleaner, less yellow look about the lighting.

then its getting wind deflectors and fresh nose and tail emblems. cant decide whether to replace the worn OEM JTDM badge or to debadge the rear....decisions decisions.

Phil.

because LEDs dont have enough resistance and therefore set off the OBC's warning lights and i dont wana look at warning lights on my dash.

i did do my research into 159 bulb changing before buying them and LEDs piss off the computer. hence bulbs.

was thinking that mark aye.

Phil.

aye there's ones with resistors in them for like 4 times the price.

forum link

its actually your Leon that has put the idea of all round fresh bulb clean bulbs into my head dude! really like how it worked for u and wana do something similar.

theres door lights too, will have to inspect those!

lol @ paul, tyres for 18s are shocking!

Phil.

• 4 weeks later...

Update

Philip's Blue Vision bulbs fitted.

OEM 159 mats have arrived but I aint allowed them til Crimbo, cant wait to ditch the shite generic ones.

Also, folks have bought me some new OEM wind deflectors too, front only as only seems to be front available.

MOT is on friday, all being well she'll be ok, she's had two fresh exhaust gas temp sensors fitted and some fresh power steering fluid and a check over last week.

Then in the new year the rest of the cleaner bulbs will go in and be aligned, and i'll get the new front and rear emblems ordered and replaced. also will probably debadge the rear, saw it on the Novitec website today and it looks cleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeean!

debating a medium tint on the rear 3 windows too....thoughts?

also, pleasingly, it hasn't been beaten in a race yet....lol

Phil.

aye, that was the damkn IPS errors last nite caused that. fucking infuriating!

so far so good man, she just has to hold out until tomorrow morning for MOT!!!!

really want the illuminated sills....but they am scary money. Also, Novitec do a roof spoiler, but have no pics of it, gay.

Phil.