** 5e glanza build** engine update pg2

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how you planing on getting this thing thru emissions test or is it easyr to get thru up north

how you planing on getting this thing thru emissions test or is it easyr to get thru up north

I never had a problem with emissions before so can't see it been a problem again..

@ liam_D if you supply the material and postage costs I can't see it being a problem :)

Hope the wee car flys through pal, its stunning! Im from NI too, have a few mates up here in Coleraine with 91s too. Have nothing on this animal.... Yet :p should get a meet planned sometime! Keep up the good work, cant wait to see the power figure!

• 2 months later...

Some more updates, got the car mot'd yesterday , basically flu through as everything is new or been replaced lol got the wms calipers fitted with ebc yellows, new front wishbone bushed and alk fitted.. Trd arb fitted , removed the power steering pump and looped the pipes on the rack.. Heavy as fuk now.. Any way here's some pics

Wms calipers , grooved discs and ebc yellows under my rays gramlights

null-25.jpg

Omp dished wheel

null-24.jpg

Fitted

null-26.jpg

Also fitted my gear shift extension , cruise gear knob ,bride gaitor and rescue man III

null-27.jpg

null-31.jpg

New takata harnes's (genuine)

null-22.png

null-21.png

Pic outside my house after a wash and polish

null-33.jpg

Mot'd again after lying up for 3 years lol

null-36.jpg

Still waiting on a few bits to arrive from rhd Japan and browner.. Managed to do 115 miles over the weekend , still 875 for I can get I mapped ..

• 1 month later...

Man that is the best glanza i have ever seen!

Love the red ones.. Ya got a keeper there..:)

Good ta know it was built on irish soil..:)

I wouldn't say it's the best, a lot of other top builds on the site..socks for example... Still trying to add some more bits to make it better.. And it's definetly a keeper lol