• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9C748847-6D2B-43F0-8056-BF71241D1EB5-333

Picture of the MK1 Seats!

Also big update for me but not really a big one lol...

Some of you remember my turbo timer/immobiliser/alarm setup stopped working. Well after a simple 2 buttons, ITS FIXED!

Basically I run a hidden button startup so that even with my keys, a thief couldn't drive the car away. Well it seems I'd put the car in Vallet or Garage mode. This completely disarms the turbo timer and bypasses the hidden button so if its ever away getting fixed etc... I don't have to reveal the location of my secret button and the car acts like any old startup.

Pretty clever actually!!:D

Edited by Matt1878

So, when fitting the adjustable actuator the other day, my dad managed to put a screwdriver through my radiator and it started pissing coolant lol not good

Managed to get a civic rad of Hawwy for a good price. Had to make some brackets up for it so it would be a nice solid fit. It will do Untill I can afford a nice half size alloy rad :)

After the trip to TD yesterday, mike kindly told me to take my fucking bung out of my exhaust...

As there was no bolt or anything holding anything in I didn't even realise there was one in lol..

After a LOT of heat and pulling/twisting, I managed to get the bung out today and what a difference! Had to turn the boost down to compensate for the free flowing zaust ..

Car is much louder and sounds epic :D

HAPPY TIMES

Otherwise awesome but...lower it man! :D

I'd like a sound compare between nur spec and fujitsubo. First I wanted nur spec but it wasn't available at that time so had to take fujitsubo. Now I'm really happy with it and wouldn't change it anymore, but am interested to hear what the blitz sound like. :D

Otherwise awesome but...lower it man! :D

I'd like a sound compare between nur spec and fujitsubo. First I wanted nur spec but it wasn't available at that time so had to take fujitsubo. Now I'm really happy with it and wouldn't change it anymore, but am interested to hear what the blitz sound like. :D

The car is lowered but only on Tein springs... i do want coilover but I cant afford them :( ...Got college fees and insurance to pay for