Has anyone got a starlet or picture of one that has been slammed, off set, stretch tyres etc ?

Only asking as all my mates our stance mad and have civics, golfs,polo's etc and they want to see my car looking like that hha just wanted to see if anyone has done it :lol:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You want 'stance' sell the starlet... it isnt going to happen, they have pants arches and a live Axel which really limits your options with height and camber specs

You would need fully adjustable coilovers with camber top hats, flair and pull the crap out of all the arches to fit even a reasonable low offsets in there with a low ride height. Going low isnt the problem but getting low offset wheels under the arches reasonable is going to be a real ball ache!

enjoy lol :lol:

i think this is about as close as its gunna get to 'stanced' on a starlet without it looking stupidly shite. it sorta works on the n/a because it hasnt got the aggressive looks of a glanza

stancedstarlet.jpg

its not a 'euro' car so it doesnt need euro'ing :) lol

Function > Form.

All this stance pish just stops a car being used what its supposed to be for. id much rather have arch gap etc and a driveable car than having to do 15mph everywhere incase theres a bump in the road.

Don't shoot me down here..... I personally love it haha :)

Don't get me wrong though, i would never go to the extremes some people go! I'd love to build a car with a good balance of this 'stanced' look but still keeping full function of the car!