Mau5 - TW@T - Avoid Like Plague

I purchased Roadrunner Decat, Walbro Fuel Pump Kit, TRD HT Leads & Rad Fan... From Mau5 on the 13th August 2011...

After a few days the decat and TRD leads arrived but with no king lead...

He said that he broke the fuel pump and the rad fan removing them from the car and he forgot bout the king lead and would send it on...

After constant nagging, phone calls, txt'ing, getting fobbed off, he gave me a partial refund to cover the fuel pump...

Then after me asking over and over about the king lead he said royal mail had lost it, but its ok because he'd purchased another and would ship it next day for me! Another week passes, nothing turns up, ask for tracking details and he said he sent it in a stamped envelope! :s wtf!

Try to open a dispute, and its been too long so now i cant. Fucking annoyed at this timewaster now! He is ignoring my phone calls and txt's even though it rings out and txt's deliver...

So this is a last resort now. I just want me damn money back for the fan/leads...

Anyone know him personally?

or know where he lives?

Never delt with him, so couldn't comment really! Sucks though mate :)

James,

"I purchased Roadrunner Decat, Walbro Fuel Pump Kit, TRD HT Leads & Rad Fan... From Mau5 on the 13th August 2011..."

Think he bought them to help someone elses project :)

I bought off Malcom too and spoke on the phone. Helpful and easy to talk to. Bought TOMs grill off him, Jezza custom spoiler, rsr panhard rod all arrived no issues within a week.....

Hope u get it sorted Matt.

niel pm socks with his address if you still have it or remember where it was. least he can go and ask for his money back then :)

nothing worse than people who run off with your money tbh. doesnt take five mins to pm/txt some one to let them know the score! that said it was august so id say its more a case of scamming than lack of comunication.

Martin bought my gt and it was broken 3 months later. Was pretty annoyed but what can you do. I lent him my standard ecu a few months back and I'm still waiting in its return. Plenty of apologies but little action in dealing with the return.

I purchased them on "kidV"s behalf. For his Sportif Turbo Project, look in the ep91 build section you'll see his thread...

I have no gripes with how fast he originally got the stuff out to me, but then when somthing was wrong i got nothing but bullshit :)

If anyone has his address id be most greatful!

Its not the buying it thats the curiousity, its why its reappeared for sale. Better to ask than to not know. There was no intention of being rude Luke. Ever wondered why someone's bought something and then it appears for sale again shortly after? Seeing as Socks is no longer running CT9, i'm sure you can do the math:)

D

tbh wot socks duz with his money is no1s business, he duznt hav to xplain himself to anyone.the fact that hes a well trusted and decent guy on this site shud b reason alone that u do not question his motifs :)

how did you pay for it dude? if it was paypal, do you still have the emails and stuff?

probs best not go to his house to try make him give you your money back, cant see him just whipping out the amount and getting all 'sorry been really busy' etc etc.

how did you pay for it dude? if it was paypal, do you still have the emails and stuff?

probs best not go to his house to try make him give you your money back, cant see him just whipping out the amount and getting all 'sorry been really busy' etc etc.

i paid paypal, but its too far gone to claim it back :/

i have txt's emails. etc

i dont want his address to psyically go there...

• 8 months later...

hope you get it sorted socks said it before this is meant to be a place to buy parts share info and make buddys not rip people off and mess them about sad days for an epic forum

rant over lol

exactly!
  • 3 months later...

hello, this is an old post but i would like to resolve this, this account was created by my brother some time in 2011, he no longer has a startlet, and i logged on to sell my exhaust, i didnt know this post was here, and i dont know why he wouldnt send the money back? he broke his starlet and sold alot of parts and sent them straight away, but anyways i would like to resolve what ever he ows you socks so please pm me.