8 Months driveing an N/A has been too long!!!

So i just had to buy another one :p Missed the boost so much i was like a heroin addict wanting its fix!!!

Anyways a few month ago my mate bourght a white 98spec glanza with the intention to forage ect. And a couple of storys sort he took it off the road and we started stripping it i.e the interior, engine,ect basically the full car lol.But then out of the blue he changed his mind :o he's always had a soft spot for the Mk1 Focus RS with him owning one befor and a very nice clean low miles one was going prity cheap.So off he went and viewed it and fell in love with it and to be honest i cant fault him its beautiful!!..So he was left with a glanza in bits in his garage lol so why i had the chance i thought id try my luck and ask him if i could buy it but abit cheaper as it was in bits lol so we come to agreement that we were both happy with and now hopefuly im going to pick it up on monday :(

Unfortunatly i only have the 1 pick but i will take more soon as its in my hands :D

post-3854-1319311458.jpg

Ohh and its also runnig a JAM ECU so non of that shitty fuel cut :p more pics to follow

Thanks again chaps cant wait to get started on here :( the first thing i would love to do it get a 98spec front lip, looks sooooo shit without one almost looks like a bitches car (and befor you GT owners say it is piss off lol) just think the front lip makes the front end look more agressive :p

And @Toff lol i know mate but you know what they say good things come to thoughs that wait :D Have you ever been in one mate? if not will have to take you for a spin sometime :o

• 3 weeks later...
Your right micky, and no i have never even looked round one! i really want a go in one, will have to drop you a text before the bad weather comes, my mate dan from round the corner rang me the other day buzzing about the sound of it, lol

Realy? will have to take you for a spin mate..Think im up your way sometime nextweek, going to the ship for a pint so will text ya if your about have a pop down?

• 2 weeks later...