Some off you will have already seen on facebook but i picked this up monday evening..

21112011330.jpg

Plan was to use it as a donor for the SR but it seems a waste to strip it so I have decided its going to be a long project over the next few years instead :p

cheers lads, not got a huge amount off plans yet as im still wondering what to do with it lol

It came with a TD04 kit, TRD coilovers with cusco top mounts, slim civic rad, hks actuator, 98 spec rear lights/front bumper and a few gauges. Maybe more that I've forgot.

Reason i got it is that the head is off and its done a piston ring so going to start stripping the engine bay down 1st and go from there.. :p

ahaa thanks lads :p

Went to the car tonight to see what I've actually got lol found a HKS FCD and apexi turbo timer, Also found loads off paper work and jap things! Also found out she made 226.5bhp in june! :p

Thought id get some pics while i was there too :p

23112011335.jpg

23112011334.jpg

23112011337.jpg

Looks abit different now to how it stood a couple off months ago..

302400_10150272200910754_671480753_8232376_28122_n.jpg

thanks again guys, yeah didn't look bad before it had the carbon wrap done on the roof and number plate surround. found out it was only done last monday, and im going to rip if off :p lol

Dan, Think the wheels will still be going on the SR 1st :p